Madam Puddifoots teashop

Chapter thirty five: Madam Puddifoots teashop 

"Snape!" Someone yelled after Lucy as she walked down to Hogsmeade alone the next day, she wished Shona could come but unfortunately she wasn't allowed. 

Lucy sighed and ignored the voice as it continued to call her, she covered her mouth with her scarf and shoved her hands in her coat pockets. She powerwalked down the rest of the slope in which lead to the little village until the person calling her caught up with her. 

"Lucy!" It was Fred who had been calling her, Lucy raised an eyebrow at him and waited for him to speak, "why were you ignoring me?" 

"Oh" Lucy said removing her scarf from over her mouth, "I couldn't hear you over the wind" 

That was a total lie, Lucy had been ignoring Fred, the simple reason being that she was re-thinking what Snape had said to her yesterday.

"Fair enough, say, do you want to go into Honeydukes?"

"Um...No thanks, sweets aren't really my thing"

"They were last year!"

"I've gone off them a bit, sorry"

Fred frowned, "do you want to go into Zonkos?"

"No thanks, lets just go to the three broomsticks I was planning on getting butterbeer" 

"There's a little tea shop round the corner!" Fred protested, "it's almost always empty we could go in there instead" 

"Alright then" Lucy nodded,

She grabbed Fred's arm and they walked down the street, turned a corner then found the little tea shop named 'Madam Puddifoots teashop.' Lucy raised an eyebrow at the cramped place but went in anyway and took a seat, Fred sat opposite her and they spoke while they waited. 

"How come you never come to the common room, Lucy?" Fred asked as they both shook off their coats off and put them on the back of their chairs 

"Well dad lets me stay in the spare room that he has up in his quarters and so I sleep there every night" 

"That didn't answer my question, I didn't ask where you slept I asked why you're not in the common room every night" 

"Oh..." Lucy said, taken aback a little at Fred's tone, "I just don't feel like going there, after lessons I go to dad's office or wherever he is and stay with him until the feast is ready in the great hall" 

Fred was about to question further when Madam Puddifoot stood by the table and asked for their order, both Lucy and Fred ordered tea and let Madam Puddifoot get on with it. 

"You should come back to the common room tonight, I'm sure Shona wouldn't mind speaking to you" Fred said 

"Shona speaks to me every lesson we have. It's not as though I don't see her" 

"So you're just going to stay with Snape and not talk to your friends?" 

"Why do you care what I do!" Lucy snapped 

"Oi! No arguing you two!" Someone said, Lucy and Fred looked around but suddenly Shona revealed herself, she was standing right next to the table 

"Shona?!" Lucy asked half confused half relieved, in her hand Shona held Harry's invisibility cloak

"Worthing..." Fred muttered then sneered  

"Yeah, it's me I snuck down here. I was fedup of sitting in a classroom so I thought i'd venture out to see you two"