Bruises *READERS PLZ READ 4 A MESSAGE!*

~Hey Guys! I Havent been on in forever and thats my fault. i am very very sorry. and i promise to update my books regularly! :) - sophia~

____________________LIZZYS P.O.V_________________________

i woke up. i didnt remember going to sleep. my face felt dry and stif as if something had dried on my face. i quietly tiptoed to the bathroom.. avoiding to make any sounds in our old wood floor.  i peared at the mirror. dried tear marks were on my cheeks. i rolled my eyes and rubbed my eyes tiredly. "jingle,jingle,jingle" i heard. i stopped. i quietly peeked from the bathroom. it was minty. i motioned him to come over. he limped slowly. "what happened?" i said to myself. he appraoched me and sat down. I looked at his leg which appeared to be twisted and popped out of joint. i gasped as i examined his leg even more. "why does she do this?" i asked myself as i hugged minty closer to me. i could smell cigarettes coming from the living room. i walked forward and saw mom watching t.v while smoking.  i rolled my eyes as i made my way to the kitchen. i opened the cabinet for breakfast and saw that it was empty. "whens the last time you went shopping?" i said sternly, after realizing there was a thick layer of dust in it. she completely ingnored me. i rolled my eyes again. i dared not to ask again so i went outside to go to the park. she obviously didnt care, and i didnt care either.