Death Speech

I woke up in bed I didn't recognize, but in a familiar room. I sat up a little too fast,  and immediately regretted it as pain shot through my body. I had been clothed in a short silk nightgown and my cuts had been cleaned up. The room contained nothing but a bed,  a wood dresser,  and black box on the ceiling which from experience I knew was a camera.

I took a deep breath and examined my skin.  My scars had faded into bruises.  They were various in color and decorated my skin like lace. I suddenly felt nausea and realized I was sick since I was in the cold.

I wrapped my arms around my bony knees and cried. I couldn't help but imagine all things he was going to do to me when he came through that damned door. I angrily shot off the bed and ran to the door. Of course, it was locked. I began to curse and scream as I banged on the door though that caused my bruises sting worse than I could imagine.

"Let me out! Let me out! You bastard! Why do you have to so this to me?  I hate you,  you merciless monster!" I cried out angrily sinking to the floor.

The doorknob began to rattle,  so I sprang back on the bed just as the door swung open. I was only HIM this time.  I realized I had overreacted a little bit. I realized I had overreacted a little bit,  as those other bastards weren't with him today.  Then again,  that didn't matter too much. He glared at me with a hate and a thirst to hurt me in his silver eyes which were red which meant he had been high.

"Hate is a strong word.  You can't possibly mean that, can you my dear?", he said stepping in the room and slowly shutting the door behind him, "And what have you done to the door?  I suppose I'll have to punish you for that."

I laughed sardonically and pasted a smile on my face.  "Of course I meant it you asshole. And as I blatantly understand, the feeling is mutual. Get over yourself." I hissed angrily.

That wiped the smirk straight off his face. He walked over to me and grabbed me by the face forcing me to look at the bruises on my legs.

"You ignorant and repulsive little brat. I would think that by now you would have the sense not runaway from me." he said angrily, jerking my head back forcefully. He grabbed me by the hair to make me stand up,  and as he did so the bruise on my temple was roughly grazed by his hand. I cried out in pain.

"You should have thought about that before you ran off. And also don't you ever talk to me like that again. Do you understand?"

I nodded and whimpered softly.  He rolled his eyes. "Enough of that. You know the drill." he declared. I squirmed free of his grasp and ran to the door. Of course, it was locked this time. He strode over to me and backhand slapped me across the face.

"That's for insulting my intelligence. Did you really think I would be retarded enough to leave the door open again?" he said softly, sitting me down on the bed and running his hands through my hair.  I began to cry softly.

"Today will be your last day of feeling my pain.  But I want you to remember that no matter I will always own you. I do not exactly love you, or exactly hate you.  But I hate you enough to be freed from you. What I will say is that you are the root of all my problems which is why I loathe you. You are a stench to me." He said looking at me disgustedly.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he clamped a hand over my mouth. "Don't you say a damned word. I don't want to hear anything coming from your mouth." he said walking over to the dresser and unlocking it grabbing the thickest whip he could find.  I backed away in fear,  wishing I was dead right then and there.

He slowly walked over to me as I backed into a corner until he trapped me in a corner. He grabbed me by the hair and picked me up as I screamed and pulled his hair. He hurried to the bed and threw me onto it.

"You will remember that you were my income, my toy and plaything. I never made my marks permanent because I needed to show you off."

"Because of you, I will end up in my own eternal world of hell, and your heaven will be a hell,  because everytime you think of your old life and of me you will remember what I did to you. I will never let you forget me. Your very existence repulses me.  You may not know what you've done,  but you will pay." he said suddenly pinning me to the bed.

(Don't forget to tap the star to vote!)