Chapter 1

It was a following day, we're I had to finally attend to my new school this year. To be honest...I wasn't looking forward to it at all. I recently moved here from a different area. My name is Tenshi-san Akari. I am fourteen and in the 8th grade. My life was boring, and a disaster. All my life I have been rejected and with no friends. And it's all because of my powers I had...which I rarely used now and then.

I lived with my two parents, and my younger sister named, Guresu (Grace).

I packed my things I needed and left my house to go to school. I took out my schedual in case i forgot which classroom i had to go in. As i finally arrived to my new school, i looked around to see a lot of students jerking off, and doing there own things.

I walked along and avoided big crowds. Finally i reached towards the entrace of the school building and walked inside. I noticed i was being watched by a bunch of kids my age and grade. They whispered to one another as i walked past them. Assuming they never seen me before, they must had thought i was new or something. Which i obviously was...

I shook that off me and ignored my surroundings to look for my first period class. I glanced down my paper to see the room 'G-11'.

I turned a few turns until i finally found my classroom. It was near an exit door and next to some red lockers.

Soon, the school bell rings went on as the hallways began to get full. Quickly i went into the room and saw the teacher already there. I walked over to him and greeted him kindly.

"Good morning sir, my name is Tenshi-san Akari. I just moved here" i gave him my schedual to watch him take it from me.

"Ah, you must be a new student then. Please, take a seat and wait for the class to start" he handed me back my paper and resumed to what he was doing.

I looked back at the desks to see them almost full.

"I better hurry up then..."

A few moments later, i found an empty seat near the front door and sat on the first row on the fourth desk behind. I took off my backpack and placed it on top of my desk. I looked up to see almost everyone from the classroom starring at me. That only made me nervous and shy at the same time. I was starting to sweat a little until I had the guts to take out my journal from my blue backpack.

I gulped and felt my cheeks turned red to hear the sound of whispering again.

"No... not again!" I said in my head.

"Oi! Are you new here?" Someone from the room asked.

I looked up to see a random looking guy starring at me. I hesitated to answer his question.

I only nodded my head and went back to starring at my journal blankly.

I can tell this was going to be a long day for me...

To be continued...