Chapter 13

I woke up and I was no longer in wes' arms. I checked my phone like I do whenever I wake up and see a text from him.

Wesley: sorry I left you, I couldn't wake you up and David needed me.

You: it's alright, see you later dork😛

I also had a text from Tyler.

Tyler: I realized how much I missed you and how much I overreacted. You're a great girl.

I still didn't know if I wanted him like he claimed he wanted me.

You: oh, I'm sorry if I sounded like a bitch.

I texted Sydney to hang out.

You: hey bitch, wya?

Sydie💞: everyone has to catch their flight home, I'm downstairs.

You: omg I totally forgot that not everyone lives as close to here as us, be down in a sec

Sydie💞: Kk

I went downstairs and noticed everyone was there but Wes and David. I hugged everyone goodbye and almost cried that I wouldn't see Tina for two weeks - y'all got really close.

"Have you been on Twitter?" Syd asked me

"No, why?"

"Omg hahaha I know you'd laugh so hard at this"

she pulls out her phone to show me that everyone was tweeting a photo of me on wes' back, with the hashtag "#NikkiEndedWesney2k16"

"Hahahahaha oh my gosh, you heard them.. I ended wesney!" I could NOT stop laughing.

"People think we're fighting."

"They do not!! This is too funny" I got ahold of myself.

We went to the pool for a bit.

"So Christian?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"He's great, I'm not saying I don't like him.. But I'm not saying I do either. I'm seeing where things take us."

I respect that.

"Props to that" I fist bumped her.

"How's your dad?" She asked and that cut like a knife.

My dad is an alcoholic that just can't seem to get his shit together, it's great while he's sober but otherwise I don't pay much attention to him.

"Same old, same old."

"Same shit different day?" Syd asked, making me laugh at our most used line.

"Mhm"

"Let's go find Wes" I suggested

We searched all over but couldn't find him. Finally, we went back up to his room and saw him.

"Hey hey hey" Syd said strolling on into his room.

"Hi" he said looking at the floor.

"What's wrong?? Are you ok?" Syd asked, concern evident in her voice.

"Yeah, I guess." He said, sitting down.

"Well What happened?"

I finally chimed in, sitting down next to him and putting my arm around him.

"You know how my new ep was supposed to drop soon?"

"Yeah?" I said confused.

Syd sat on the other side of him.

"He pushed the release date back.. Again."

"I'm so sorry, at least it's still gonna be released soon." Syd said trying to cheer him up.

He stood up and got angry.

"No! You don't understand! He's fucking teasing me!! Everytime he tells me it's going to be released... He pushes it back!"

He pulled at his hair.

"He's fucking toying with me"

"Wes calm down! It's not that big of a deal! It's gonna be out there soon and it'll all be worth it." I said,

I stood up and removed his hands from his hair.

"Look at me"

He looked up at me.

"There are so many other things to be mad or upset about. This is not one of them. You have amazing fans, they'll understand."

He finally calmed down. I could tell that yes, this did bother him.. But it was something else really upsetting him. I wasn't going to push it though.

He signaled for syd to come here.

"Get up! I want both my girls in for a hug"

We all hugged.

"I really couldn't do it without you" he said.

"Well, neither could I" Syd shrugged.

"I could! I'm not famous" I broke the circle of appreciation.

Everyone laughed.

"I'm glad I have you guys" I said.

"On a different note.. Guys I need advice" I cracked.

"Go on." Wes said, sitting down and acting like he was taking notes.

Him and syd sat on one bed and I sat on the other.

"I don't know if I like, trust, or wanna be with Tyler" I admitted.

"Is he good to you?" Wes asked, looking into my soul.

"Yes, I guess."

"Nikki, I mean is he really good to you?" He repeated.

"I don't know. I think it's a little random that he pops back into my life"

"Well I say you at least give him a change" Syd said

"I'll try" I said

"I better still be your favorite boy" Wes said, smiling his biggest smile.

I'm so happy, God they make me so happy.

It was finally time to go our separate ways and for me to reunite with my bed so we all got in the uber until he dropped each one of us off at our individual homes.

I walked in the door and hugged my mom and sister with everything in me.

"It's good to be home" I nuzzled into my moms neck.