Yaz meets jensen

One beautiful day Yaz was walking down her home street to go to the park with her brother Hunter to meet up with some emo peeps. While they were on their way to the park Yaz saw this guy with a really cool makeup eye and looked like he would fit with her. YAZ and Hunter walked across the street to talk to him.

" Hi I'm YAZ" she says "my names Hunter" Hunter says. "Hi my name is Jensen"he says "nice to meet you". Jensen asks YAZ and Hunter to come to the park with him. They say yes and walk to the park with Jensen.

When they get to the park they meet up with Their band trash frens Rachel rusty Tate and others. YAZ introduces Jensen to the crew and everyone starts to like him. Suddenly YAZ and Hunter are left alone while Jensen and the others talk.

YAZ and Hunter start to walk home Bc they are being left out ( this wouldn't happen in real life) Jensen runs and follows behind. When they get to yaz'S house Jensen and YAZ go to her room. They start to talk and Jensen says sorry for taking all the attention.

Jensen leans closer to YAZ and YAZ leans closer to Jensen. Jensen presses his Lips against yaz's and YAZ begins to smile. Jensen pushes YAZ onto the bed and starts to make out with her. Suddenly Hunter walks in. YAZ and Jensen freeze...
TO BE CONTINUED