Pandora

"Fucking hell!" I yell as I get up to kick Pandora's ass

"Fucking hell!" I yell as I get up to kick Pandora's ass. That crazy cow just jumped on me while I was sleeping.

"Now you know how I felt" Effy says and goes back to her room to put some clothes on.

"You're going to leave me alone or watch me while I get dressed?" I ask while Pandora just keeps staring at me.

"Sorry" She smiles like an idiot "You and Effy are just so beautiful"

"Thanks" I get a bit embarrassed at that comment "You look pretty good yourself"

"You really think that?" Panda looks confused so I just nod and push her out of my room.

I put on some long dark shirt, shorts and get downstairs.

"Morning" I sit next to Effy while Pandora tells Uncle Jim about how Cook pulled down JJ's pants. Then her phone starts ringing.

"Morning, mum" Jim looks at Pandora like she's nuts "Yeah, thanks. Super-duper great night at the center. Soup for the homeless, they like soup" Jim looks at me and Effy and I just shake my head "Cream of mushroom. See you later alligator"

I take one pancake and get from the table.

"You're coming to my party tonight, Soph's?"

"Yeah, Panda, but I'll be a bit late. See you later" I say and get up from the table.

****
"So, mum" I say when I put some flowers on her grave "Haven't seen Tyler a long time now. Shit breaks at aunt's Anthea house. Effy's probably going mental, but doesn't show it, but I know her. I know it hurts her" I feel a tear drop on my cheek "Shit. I told myself I won't cry" But when I start I can't stop which makes me feel pathetic.

I sit on the ground and cry, until someone stands in front of me.

"Shit" I quickly get up from the ground "What are you doing here?" I clean my eyes that are probably all red and puffy.

"I called you, but you left your phone at home and your aunt said you probably went to Pandora's pyjama party or to the graveyard" He gives me a small smile "So I thought trying the graveyard first. And here you are"

"And here I am looking terrible"

"No, you are still beautiful"

"Why were you even looking for me? Why do you even give a fuck about me?"

"I just can't stop worrying about you, Sophie. That's it"

"That's it?"

"I don't like seeing you cry" He brushes his hand through my cheek. I laugh, but then I start crying again and he hugs me.

****
"Where's Uncle Jim?" I ask aunt Anthea who is sitting in the kitchen. "Did he leave?" She nods but doesn't speak "I'm going out. Probably I'll come back with Effy" She nods again and I leave.