Sophie

Today is definitely not my day.

I woke up feeling like crap and then decided to go for a run. I put some shorts, even though it's extremely cold outside. I put my hair up in a ponytail, put on a jacket and go outside.

"What the fuck?" I ask when I bump into someone "Cook?" He still is keeping his hands on my shoulders "Effy's not home"

"Cool" Cook says "I came for you anyways"

"I have no time or energy to deal with you right now" I cross my hands over my chest and walk away and just as I expected he follows me.

"I'll be nice" I roll my eyes "I promise" I don't say anything just walk and he follows me.

"What is it, love?" Cook asks when we walk in the park.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not Sophie like"

"Are you fucking high?"

"What I'm trying to say is. That normally you are a bit bitchy with me, but in a good way" Cook smiles at me "You know?"

"Not catching it, Cook" I'm getting tired of his bullshit.

 That normally you are a bit bitchy with me, but in a good way" Cook smiles at me "You know?" "Not catching it, Cook" I'm getting tired of his bullshit

"You look like a crap"

"Fuck you, Cook" I turn away to leave, but Cook grabs my arm and makes me to face him. We stand like that staring at each other.

"I have to go" He says and lets me go "But I'll see you tonight, okay?"

I nod not knowing what to say and he leaves. Suddenly I hear someone scoff and fear for the most. But's it's only Naomi.

"So" She awkwardly says and walks next to me.

"Yeah"

"You and Cook, huh?'

"What?"

"What happened to you and Freddie?"

"What? I'm thinking"

"How to be with Freddie while being with Cook?"

"There's no me and Cook"

I sit on the grass and Naomi hands me a cigarette.

"I thought you didn't smoke"

"I don't"

"And this is?"

"You left them at my house, remember?" Naomi asks and sits in front of me. We sit like that for couple of minutes, me smoking the cigarette and Naomi talking about something which really doesn't make any sense to me.

"Ah, fuck it" she grabs a cigarette from me "I was lying. I do smoke"

"I guessed" I answer with a smile.

"Really?" Naomi asks in disbelieve "How?"

"These cigarettes are definitely not mine. They are fucking gross"

Naomi laughs and pushes me. Then her phone starts going off.

"Who's calling you?" I ask when she declines it and puts her phone in her pocket.

"Emily" She answers.

"Naomi, you're such a prick to her"

"Yeah, but you like me that way" I try to keep myself from smiling at her.

"Probably"

We sit like that for like an hour and then I go back home.

****
After a long shower and finding something comfy to wear I do all my school work and get extremely bored. Aunt Anthea spends most of her time in the kitchen and Effy is not home. She's probably with Pandora, though.

I clean around the house and when I'm done I sit in my room doing nothing. I start thinking about Freddie and I touch my lips like I could still feel his lips on mines. I take my phone and want to call Freddie, but my phone starts ringing. It's Cook.

"Hello?" I answer when in reality I wanna know how did he got my number.

"Look through your window" Cook says. I stand up from my bed and get to the window "We're going to make you happy again, princess" Cook and JJ are standing in front of my house and JJ is waving.

"Give me five minutes" I hang up, put on some jeans and go to Effy's room to take all my shirts "I'm leaving" I yell, put my keys and phone in my jacket's pocket and get out of the house.

"Princess" Cook puts his arm around my shoulder, but I just walk pass him to hug JJ.

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"To a party" Cook puts his arm around my shoulder and this time I don't shake it down.

"What kind of party?"

"You'll see"

****
"What kind of party is that?" I ask when Cook drags me in the crowd of people.

"The biggest you've even been in"

Couple moments later I realize that there's no Cook or JJ next to me.

"JJ! Cook!" I yell and look around, but people keep pushing me forward "JJ!"

"Sophie!" I hear someone yell, but can't decide where that person is.

When I eventually manage to get out of the crowd, I'm standing next to photo booth. I take my phone out and text JJ and Cook to meet me near the photo booth. Honestly, I don't know how many these things are in here, but I don't really care.

I get inside the photo booth and decide to take some pictures. The last time I did it, I was like 10.

When I'm done putting the money in the machine someone gets in the booth as well.

"Cook?" He smirks and pushes me over so he can sit "Where's JJ?"

"He's coming. And now let's take some pictures together while I'm still sober and you're still pretty"

I hit him in his arm and he laughs, that's when the first picture gets taken.

"Jesus, I probably look horrible"

"No, you look pretty" I look at him.

"Freddie is right, you really are beautiful" He looks at me and I look at him as well.

We slowly start leaning towards each other and the next thing I know, I'm kissing Cook. Well, actually he's kissing me, but whatever. But then in my mind flashes Freddie's face and I break the kiss.

"Shit. I'm sorry" I jump up and get out of the booth.

"Sophie!" I hear JJ yell when I'm running away.

****
When I stop, I'm breathing heavily, my lungs and legs burn like hell, but I'm here. The first time in this day I'm actually feeling like my brain isn't even working, now it's my heart that controls my body.

I go straight into Freddie's shed and open the doors. Freddie is sitting in the armchair and talking in his phone.

"I think I found her" Freddie says and I bite my lip "I'll call you later, JJ" I walk up to him, take his phone and then kiss him.

****
"So it's official now?" Freddie asks playing with my hair.

"Yeah" I answer and he kisses me.

"Ew" Karen comes in the room and sits next to me "You two are gross"

"It's called love, Karen" Freddie shots back at her "One day you'll understand"

"Still can't understand why she chose you, though" I laugh.

"It's the personality not the looks" I high-five Karen and we both laugh at Freddie's expression.

I'm cuddled up in Freddie arms on his couch in his house and waiting for Karen to find some interesting movie to watch.

"Are you going to give back my clothes?" Freddie whispers in my ear which makes shivers go down my spine.

I'm wearing Freddie's sweater and his sweatpants, because with my clothes I got a bit cold.

"Why? You want them back already?"

"No. I like seeing you wearing my clothes"

"You're such a weirdo"

"Not a new information" Karen laughs and Freddie kicks her.

"Shut up, Karen"

Karen finally finds some movie I don't know the name of and I pretty much don't even remember it. Half way through I and Karen talk about how she should have won the ,,Sexbombs" rather than that other girl.

When I finally start paying some attention to the movie Freddie is already snoring in my ear. Movie is kind of boring so I fall asleep as well.