Thomas

I'm standing in some small shop behind a guy who talks to seller.

"I bought this card for 120 minutes. I speak for 2 minutes nothing left"

"You want to buy another card?"

"No. You see my mother; she'll be very very upset"

"It's five pounds"

The guy takes his money out and looks at it. I'm actually feeling sorry for this guy, because he obviously doesn't have five pounds.

"Shit" I say and hand him 5 pounds. "Here have it" I say and leave because this dick seller obviously not going to sell me some cigarettes.

"You bought some?" Effy asks when I come to the bus stop"

"Do I fucking look like I bought some?"

"Loser"

"Shut up"

I sit between Effy and Pandora. We sit like that for couple of minutes and then I see him. The boy from the shop.

He sits next to Pandora and starts eating donuts. He eats them like he never ate them before. It's kind of cute, but at the same time kind of gross. Pandora looks at him or at donuts like a hungry wolf.

 Pandora looks at him or at donuts like a hungry wolf

"Wow, you've got a whacker load of donuts" She says.

"Yes" He looks at the bag "Of course" He handers her the bag "I have too many"

"Crazy" He's clearly not from here. If he was, first of all, he wouldn't speak with Pandora when she talks like crazy.

He offers me and Effy the bag, I take one, but Effy says no.

"Effy doesn't do doughnuts" Pandora says with full mouth of doughnut.

"I see. So what does she do?"

"Drugs" Oh my God, is she really that naïve? "We just been to buy some stuff" Why don't you just say from where you bought it? She takes a spliff from Effy and takes two short and one long puff of it, than hands it back to Effy.

She grabs one more doughnut from boy's bag. Where the hell is her manners? Who raised her? I finish eating my doughnut and smile at the boy who looks at Panda like she's crazy.

"This is blimmin amazing. But I need some juicing?"

"You need some juicing?" Effy asks.

"Yeah" Effy hands Panda the bottle of juicing "Barry!"

"What are you talking about?"

"My uncle Jock always says "Barry" when he drinks Irn-Bru. I don't know why" I really wish Pandora would just stop talking with her full mouth because I think she's spitting on me "Mom says because he's Scottish and mad" She puts the last piece of doughnut and drinks the Irn-Bru.