Chapter 10

Sorry about the long wait i was really busy fixing and editing my story.  but its back and updated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

  Rose smiled at Cody,  "tell me more about the werewolves, please."

  Cody smiles back,  "ok.  well the only way we can die is by silver bullets or old age.  We heal extremly fast unless there is something in your skin,  it will remain an open wound until the chunk of something is removed or if your near wolfsbane, it will weaken your wolf and healing process.  Also to kill us the silver bullet has to puncture your heart or brain."

"that sounds extremely painful!"

"it is very painfull."

Cody looks down,  "hunters killed my best friend.  he was a great friend and out of no where a hunter shot him with a bullet.  we were to busy fighting to even know the change of atmosphere.  it went straight through his heart killing him.  its my fault I should have payed more attention."

"dont blame yourself, things happen.  learn from your mistakes and then do better next time."  she spoke her words soft and meaning full.

Cody stopped and turned towards Rose and smiled down at her and leaned in towards Rose and kissed her lips lightly.   a spark ran through her.  Cody's body stiffened and he pulled away and looked around, "we need to get back to your ranch."

Rose looked around and sniffed the air then back at Cody and followed Cody to the ranch and then they broke into a run, "ill beat you there."  she said as she ran ahead of him.

"really now?"  he caught up to her and ran next to her. 

when they reached the barn they stopped and rose looked aroung and saw the barn door open and screamed as she ran to the barn and there was the smell of blood.

she threw open the doors and saw her horses stall gate open and she ran over to it and saw lucky laying down and her leg was bleeding and there were bite marks all over her.

"LUCKY!!"  she flung the door open and knelt down next to her horse.  Cody came into the stall and closed the gate.

"she should be ok.  the wounds arent that bad.  what ever did this was threatening you."

she rested her hand on one of the wounds and closed her eyes and tears ran down her cheeks.

"Mawhahahahahaha."

Rose whipped her head around and saw the person who she knew did this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rose's Mom POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i'm sorry alpha. i tried to kill her but the alpha's son of the Blue Moon pack attacked me and threw me out and helped my daughter."

a deep menacing voice,  "I TOLD YOU I WANTED HER DEAD!!!"

she bows,  "im sorry alpha.  i will get her next time, i wont let her get away."

"im holding you to that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody's wolf form  on the side.