Chapter 4

Enjoy!    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose looks at jake as if he had gone mad,   "why would I date you!!  you left me assuming I was fine!"

    "im sorry rose but we had to leave"

    "sorry wont cut it!  So no, Get off of my property!"

    Jake was about to argue back ,then he just turned around and left, with her watching as he left.

   Rose mummbled to herself  "what is with guys these days".  She walked back to the house and her mother was sitting at the table.  "Good morning mom"

  "good morning hun,  did you have a good ride?"

 "it was good"  she turned and saw her mother drinking and shook her head as she left the kitchen and went up to her room. 

 "i wish she would quit drinking"  Rose whispered to herself as she laid on her bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jakes POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy my alpha is going to kill me!   jake thought as he walked away from rose.

as he neared the forest a wolf jumped out from the trees, it was a new scent from the Blue Moon Pack.

a growl escaped from his throat and he changed to a wolf himself and they circled each other.

The other wolf spoke first, "what are you doing here!  this is not your territory get off!"

"for it isnt the alphas son defending his territory how cute!"

the wolf form the blue moon pack crouched and growled at Jake then pounced on him and they started fighting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blue Moon Soon to be Alpha POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the Blue Moon soon to be alpha chased  jake away and stood his ground until jake was out of sight then ran towards the ranch house changing into his wolf form and luckily he still had his clothes on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Roses POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Rose woke an hour later.  The house was quiet, to quiet.  She went downstairs and looked around.

"Mom??"  Rose heard some russling around in the living room and she went into the room.  "Mom?".  the next thing she knew she was hit across the head with the butt of a gun.  she fell to the floor trying to fight the blackness and gasped at who she saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  who do you think it is??  is it her mom, jake, or a murderer?? dun dun duuunnnnn.