Chapter 12

here's chapter 12, ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rose's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after cody left rose made some dinner for herself, she ate some mac and cheese and then steamed some zuchini. she ate the food even though it wasnt much and washed off her dish after she ate her food.

went off to her room and put on her blue pajama top and some blue sweat pants. she jumped onto her bed and picked up her laptop and got onto her Facebook. she noticed that she had a message from someone she didnt know.

its read;

Dear Rose,

i know you dont know me but i have been doing research since your father died and foud out some news you, or i ever knew. oh im Xavier Delanto. the news i found out is that we are brother and sister. i am older and our parents sent me to and orphanage because they couldnt care for me at the time that they had me, and never kept in touch. i want to meet up tomorrow at three o'clock. but you cant bring anyone with you.

sincerly,

Xavier Delanto (your brother)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cody's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i watched Rose some before i headed home and smiled slightly then hoped into him truck and drove off to his pack, knowing that he was going to have to take Rose to visit his family and knew that his family was antsy to meet his mate and was planning something spacial for when she does come visit his home.

he sped down the road in his dodge truck and reached his home in a matter of less than ten minutes. when he walked into his home he was greeted by his little sister and he picked her up and spun around with her in his arms as she giggled.

"im glad your home cody i missed you!!"

"i missed you too princess." he said smiling at her then set her down and walked into the kitchen. "hey mom."

"hey sweety. how was your day?"

"it was going great until our enemy pack son of the alpha intruded and harmed Rose's horse."

"oh. is her horse ok?"

"yeah shes ok for now, but we both know that wont lasst long, probably the next thing that will happen it that they will kill one of the horses, unless they get what they want."

"yeah they will kill anyone who gets in the way of therir target."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rose's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose read and reread the message alot until ten minutes passed and then she typed a message back.

Dear Xavier,

that sounds nice. were would you like to meet up at?

sincerly,

Rose.

after a while of checking her facebook, Rose shut off her purple laptop and went into the bathroom and took her clothes off and hopped in the hot shower. as she cleaned her skin of the blood and muck from being out at the barn.

after she finished washing her body and hair she got out of the shower and dried off. she heard a noise downstairs and went to grab her phone but it wasnt on the counter and realized she left her phone in her room. she quickly opened the bathroom door and ran to her bedside table, grabbed her phone and threw on a bath robe and opened the curtains to her window and opened the winder and went onto the roof of her house and saw a car she didnt recognize the car and she opened her phone and silenced it so who ever broke in didnt hear her out there. she dialed cody's number and it rang once and he answered.