Chapter 14

Sorry its been a while,  im going through hard times right now.  but heres the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~Cody's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whan i looked at my mate i was in awe.  she looked amazing.  my wolf was going crazy, he wanted to take her now infront of everyone but i pushed him back and walked over to her and reached her when she was on the last step and i held out my hand for her to take.  when she took my hand it was like electricity went through me and i smiled.

my mom broke my trance,  "cody?  you about to go?  your going to be late to the place your going to."

"ok thanks mom"  i lead rose out to my car, opening the door to let her in.  she sat down in the seat and i shut the door jogging to the other side and getting in myself.  "ready?"

she smiles, "yes" 

"ok then we are off"  i start the car and head on down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~a half hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~

"cody?"

"hmm"

"where are we going?"

"that my dear is a surprize."

"aww why cant you tell me?"

"because its supposed to be spacial"  i heard her sigh and i glanced at her and she was looking out the car window.  i looked back at the road and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~a while later~~~~~~~~~~~~

rose had fallen asleep.  i slowed down and turned to the right.  we travled another ten minutes down a a dirt road and then i turned down a two track that was really smooth riding.  i glanced at rose again, and she was still asleep.  we arrived to the edge of the forest a few minutes later.

"rose?"

"hmm?"

"we are here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rose's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i opened my eyes and looked around then i noticed Cody wasnt in the car.  i jumped out of the car and looked around outside.

"CODY!!"  there was a russling noise in the bushes, "whos there!"

cody walked out.  "calm down rose, your ok."  he walked over and wrapped his arms aroung her waist and kissed her on the lips.  "you ready?"

"yeah"  he takes my hand and leads me into the forest.  we walk for a while then we arrived at a cabin and outside was a picnic table with food and candle lights.

"while you were sleeping i came here and set up."  both plates had covoers on them, keeping the food warm.

cody walks over and pulls the chair out for me to sit on so i sat down.  he walked over and sat down in his chair.  "so how do you like the food?"

i smiled, "its amazing!"

"thats good."  he kept glancing at me and then he would look down at his food then over at the cabin.

"why do you keep looking at me?"

"huh?"

"you keep looking at me."

"oh sorry. just thinking."

"about what?"

"about how beautiful you look."  i started to feel my body heat up and i looked down at my plate.  cody walked over to me and kissed my lips.  i pulled back after a second thinking why isnt there sparks like always?  "Rose, Baby, whats wrong?"