Chapter 6

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up to see my tan walls and I smiled. I'm back. My smile quickly turned to a frown, when I noticed a butterfly tattoo on my stomach. Nope just slept over at my house. I sighed and attempted to get up, but I was tangled up with another body. Harry. "Harry get up." I whisper-yelled. He just groaned so I just wiggled my way out of his grasp. I looked up to see Niall staring at me, in shock. God damn it.

"Harry? Why did you just call Louis, Harry?" He asked. Shit shit shit shit shit.

"What? I didn't say that. Get your ears checked Ni." I laughed nervously and attempted to leave the room.

"Harry, tell me what's going on right now." He grabbed my wrist and I gulped.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Fine don't tell me." He grumbled.

"Look Niall I promise I'll tell you soon but I just can't tell you right now." I explained and he muttered something that sounded like 'whatever' and 'some best friend you are'. Soon after mine and Niall's small fight the other boys woke up and we headed down stairs where my mum was making pancakes. God how I missed them. "Jay, breakfast was lovely, but I must be going." I hugged her, missing her hugs.

"Alright Harry, see you soon." She kissed my cheek and I left. I couldn't be with Harry any longer. He still didn't know I knew he liked me I know I should tell him, I just don't know how. All I do know is next time I see him, I need to set this straight. It's driving me nuts.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

The rest of the weekend was okay, nothing special. I didn't see any of the guys and I was okay with that, I needed time to think. but sadly it was now Monday and I had to face the world. I got ready for school putting on a white t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, brown boots, and a head scarf.

I headed to my house without a word to Anne, I wasn't in a talking mood. I knocked on the door and out came Harry in a vans off the wall t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans. "Ready to go?" He smiled.

"Yeah." I faked a smile, but he frowned. We walked in silence and it was quite awkward. Once we got to school, Harry immediately engaged in a conversation with Niall, Liam, and Zayn. But I just kept quiet. The entire day was like that. The boys talking, as I just sat quietly. No one seemed to mind, they actually seemed happy I wasn't talking. It was finally the end of the day, I left Harry's last class and he was waiting out side the door for me. "Oh hi."

"Hey you ready to go home?" He asked as we walked to my locker.

"Yeah." I mumbled spinning the dial on the lock.

"My house or yours?" He asked.

"Either is fine." I shrugged.

"Okay?" He said but it came out more as a question. I put my books into my lockers and we began our walk. We ended up at my house. "Mum we're home!" Harry yelled opening the door.

"Hi Lou! Hi Harry!" She shouted  from the kitchen. I was amused that she had just figured it was Harry.

"We're going up stairs!" He shouted back and dragged me up the stairs. I stumbled a couple of times considering how fast he was going. He pushed me down on the bed. "What the hell is gotten into you?" He crossed his arms.

"Nothing." I mumbled looking down at my feet.

"Cut the shit Louis. You haven't talked all day and every time I've seen you you've been completely spaced out." He was practically shouting now.

"Fine. I know about your whole crush that you've had on me since seventh grade. Niall mentioned it last week." I was standing now shouting back. He immediately looked down and blushed. "So it's true." I whispered.

"W-what?" He looked back up at me.

"I didn't think it could be true. I hurt you physically and emotionally for years. How could you like me?" I teared up a bit, thinking back to what I had done to this poor boy. He'd done nothing to me but I had made his life a living hell.

"Yes it's true. I don't know how I have a crush on you after everything you've done. I honestly don't but I do. I know you don't return the feelings so just leave." He cried and turned away for me, wrapping his arms around himself defensively.

"Harry." I put my hand on his shoulder, only for him to jerk back and glare at me.

"What Louis?" He hissed and I flinched. "Just go, I don't want to hear your sorry ass apolog–" I cut him off by slamming my lips onto his. He reluctantly kissed me back. I glided my tongue against his bottom lip and he opened his mouth allowing me to roam every inch of it. His hands found their way to my hair, and mine found their way to his waist. Eventually we both had to let go for air. We both panted and stared into each other's eyes.

"Harry, I love you. So much and I hate myself every day for what I did to you. I didn't realize how much you meant to me until this switch, and hell I might not have realized it if it wasn't for this switch. But I have and all I can say is you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." We both had tears in our eyes by now, Harry then kissed my lips once again. "You know it feels really weird to kiss yourself." I chuckled.

"You're such a dork." Harry rolled his eyes and kissed me once more. "Do you want to stay the night?" He asked, with pleading eyes.

"Of course." I smiled and he smiled back. This was officially one of the best days of my life.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•