7

Maya's POV

Brunch was amazing. The soup and sandwich were to die for and the salad was amazing. We sipped our coffees and took in the sun and just sat in awe of the beautiful beach and the amazing views all around.

After our quick swim we got on a boat and did some snorkeling. The views were amazing and there was so much wildlife. We didn't stay too long since we were both really tired so we headed to our hotel early. On the way to our hotel there was a small boutique that Theo dragged me into.

"Here try this on." It was a laced beach dress, short but it covered up my bikini.

"No it's okay. I have a robe and my bikini."

"You need to cover up a bit!" Theo's face blushed a bit. He was getting all protective and I could tell he was getting jealous from the looks on the other guys.

"Why do I have to cover up? What about you?" Theo was shirtless and wore short swim shorts, I saw girls earlier checking him out.

"I'm a guy Maya."

"That's not fair. If you're going around shirtless I should be able to go around shirtless!"

"The fuck is wrong with you! Fine! Just put on your gown."

The rest of the walk back, Theo kept holding my gown down when it blew in the wind and he'd put his arm around me when guys stared. It was such a weird vibe but I liked it. It made us feel real.