28

Maya's POV

Is it still wrong if a teacher's sleeping with an 18 year old? Scandal~

I read the latest tweet at home while working on our little senior project with the girls. It put away any doubt or guilt and just made me see red.

"This bitch" everyone looked at their phones, reading over the tweet and raging over the stupidness.

"Okay I think it's done!" Elly spun her laptop around and pressed play... the screen went dark and soft music started to play.

A short film by Seniors
Summer 2016
...
The film went on to tell my story, it was sweet and funny and Elly and Mari really had a way with words. They didn't make it sound weird or gross at all, it sounded like a cute rom-com.

After the intro, it got dramatic and told the story of a crazy old teacher caught in delusions. The teacher tried to make out with the husband and make moves, but instead got turned down and became petty. The story made her seem like a bitch and a villain, illustrating Stevens' to a T.

In the ending, we had cast scroll through and a slideshow of pictures and short video clips of Theo and I. There was one of us getting married and one of us rolling our eyes at 'Pa. The last picture had a caption "and the evil witch?" showing a picture of Ms. Stevens' and the numerous tweets she tweeted, "shipping" herself and Theo. It really made you sick and I could only imagine the embarrassment she would feel.

"The feels!" Sadie squealed and hugged herself, loving the video. "It's perfect!"

"Now for the next phase." Amy opened up her gym bag, it was filled with her brother's toys and pranks like fart bombs and fake poop. We were gonna drive over to Stevens' and put a poop bag on her front door then throw in a bunch of fart bombs.

"Dude get those away from me!" Sadie held her nose and started gagging. After a sleep over freshman year, we never went back to Amy's. Her brother had locked us in her room with 5 of the fart bombs and the fake poo all over the bathroom. Needless to say, we were traumatized.

Elly grabbed her camera and Mari started doing my makeup, making it look like it was all ruined and I had been sobbing real bad. They wanted to take one more pic to add to the video, one of me sobbing with Stevens' in front of me.

Everyone was giggling and I couldn't stop smiling.
I grabbed my keys and we all got in my car and drove.

When we got there, Sadie put a whole bunch of the fake tears eye drops into my eyes. And Elly started snapping pics of me, making it seem like I was crying in my car.

Amy and Elly snuck to Stevens' house while Sadie sat behind the wheel, preparing to be our getaway.

"Are you sure about this?" Mari kept hiding behind the seats and kept worrying about getting caught.

"Shut up Mari! Just lay low!" Sadie snapped at her and parked behind a big tree. I got out too and rang the doorbell, turning Stevens' attention to the front while Amy and Elly snuck into her backyard.

"Who is it?" Stevens' opened the door in her robe, carrying an extra towel. I guess she was going swimming or for a bath...

"Ms. Gray..." she glared at me and I tried hard not to glare at her back.

"I..I.. I just" I kept sobbing real loud and made a very dramatic scene. Telling her how I was sorry and didn't want any trouble, asking her to stop the tweets.

"Goodbye." Bitch had the nerve to tell me she didn't know what I was talking about and closed the door. I headed towards the car, with my shoulders shrugged in case she was watching. Elly was already in the car and was showing everyone the pictures she took, one showed me sobbing with Stevens' rolling her eyes and closing the door.

"This is gold!" Sadie clapped her hands and we waited quietly for Amy, wondering why she was taking so long when she jumped in the car and just yelled

"Go!" We drove off and tried getting Amy to tell us what happened but she couldn't stop laughing.

When we finally got to my place, Amy told us.

"I guess she was getting ready to hop into her hot tub cu it was heating up but the lid was half closed so I threw in all the poop and stuck a fart bomb on the lid. Her back door was open so I threw the rest of the bombs in a cupboard and bolted out of there. I wished we could've seen it!" Everyone brushed out laughing, imagining Amy rolling and running around like James Bond.

Now it was time to get ready for tomorrow. We were revealing the video one day early just in case Stevens' tried anything because of today.

Finger crossed that everything goes smoothly!