Prologue

"Mommy I'm gonna go out and play in the snow!" A little girl exclaimed happily as she put on warm, fuzzy boots and ran out the door. Her body covered in warmth as she tried to walked in the deep snow which was difficult. "Sorry snowball! The snow is deep for you!" She yelled at the puppy at the glass backdoor, who was whimpering to get outside. She ran around the snow when she saw a small black fox in the distance going up the hill leading to the forest edge.

"Fox!" She exclaimed happily and ran toward it falling into the snow a couple of times, when she made it to the edge of the forest, where the black fox had ran into. She wanted to keep following but her mother told her not to, then she heard a voice in her head telling her to come in, she listened to the voice and went in, the winds whipped against the snow picking it up in the air and into her hair and face. She shivered, her teeth chattered and her legs shook without her even knowing, reacting by itself to the cold which was as becoming more intense.

She looked down to see her gloves covered in frost and her heavy jacket slowly getting the same effect. She fell to her knees her legs getting numb from the cold, and becoming worse due to the cold. She thought she was gonna die, she never got to live life, being only 10. She thought she was gonna freeze to death out there, she too far from home to walk, she would just fall and freeze from how deep she went in the forest.

A blizzard came in our of nowhere, the wind going through the tree and covering her in snow, slowly but surely. She heard her mom voice echo in the distance. "Crystal! Where are you!" She looked toward where she ran to see her home which was in the middle of nowhere in the distance, and her mom standing outside. "M-mommy..." She replied to her mothers calls, trying to yell but her voice was put into a shuttered whisper, she could barely move.

      Her world was crumbling, she laid on her side as her vision turned to black, she could her calling of her worried mothers voice echoing. Her dog bark becoming louder as the sounds faded into the nothing.

A/n~ this a story that is kinda like a superhero one, I'm making this to see what you all think of it and if I should keep going with it.