Chapter 8~ Villain or Hero?

Villain or Hero

The last bell of the school day rang, students being dismissed from classes. The hall rapidly filling up with students while the sound of the bells ring through the halls. When a loud bang was heard as Julia went out of the class "Finally! I HATED today, so boring and slow, miserable" Julia complained about her day as she stretched her arms when Elijah came up behind her.

"yeah, like I hated having last period with you but my luck is so great, now I have to deal with you being so impatient! All I can hear if tapping from your pencil or foot!" Elijah yelled, basically grabbing everyone's attention around them.

"Weeb is throwing a temper tantrum, like always." Julia spoke up, grabbing his hair and dragging him away.

"Let go, Julia!" Elijah demanded but Julia had no ear in what he was asking listening to his wishes.

"Hey Elijah!" Hayley voice seemed to ring in the air, as Julia rolled her eyes understanding that voice being Hayley.

"Oh, looks like Jesus is giving me bad luck, as here we have the school's brat." Julia sounded annoyed as she didn't even turn around to look at Hayley, mostly throwing up from the sight of her.

"Shut it, I don't need to hear how jealous you are of me. We all now how much you want my life of your dump, either way this isn't about you midget I'm here to talk to Elijah" Hayley replied to Julia, as Julia let out a growl and a curled up fist formed.

"Oh you have done it now you brat! Your gonna be dead meat!" Julia sprinted at her before Elijah stopped her in her tracks and you have a Julia flailing her arm trying to reach Hayley just out of her reach.

"Elijah, would you please make her go away, I don't need her being a nosey midget hearing out conversation." Elijah signed with Hayley begging and her arm around his arm start to wrap tightly by the second that he doesn't answer her.

"Julia, go ahead I will catch up with you in a moment." Elijah commanded in a calm voice.

"What, But-"

"Just go I will make it as quick as possible"

"Geez fine I was hoping to beat her into nothing." Julia agreeing left and sent a glare at Hayley's way as she stick out tongue toward her without anymore attacking each other.

"Now Hayley what do you want?" Elijah asked, being impatient as he tapped him foot.

"Well, I wanted to know if you could hang out with me at my place, after school?" She asked her arms still wrapped around his arm as she was getting too close.

"Yeah, no I can't sorry" he yanked his arm out of her strong grip, and stepping away from her seeming very uncomfortable.

"What? Why, I was hoping you said yes cause I want to have fun." She spoke in a bit of a seductive voice, as well as a sweet tone.

"I'm busy." He replied and took another step back.

"You always are! When are you ever free!"

"Never, now see ya." With that last word he walked away, with a annoyed Hayley being left in the dust as she always was.

"Crystal!" Julia happy mood seemed to spread all through the building with her voice, and it happened at a sudden moment when spotting Crystal hiding out at the lockers waiting for the halls to clear more.

"Huh?-" Crystal looked at where her name was being called, taking away her attention from staring at the ceiling. "Oh, her Julia" She's took notice it was Julia from a simple glance and gave a small wave with her statement.

"Woah, is that paint?" Julia question noticing stains of paint on her shirt and pants.

"Yeah, yeah,Amazing right." Crystal spoke in an extremely sarcastic tone, and it was easily picked up by Julia.

"Man, what happen?" Julia asked.

"Some idiot thought, oh new student why not mess with her. So during my favorite subject Art this retard decided to sneak and grab some of the teacher's paint when not paying attention and sprayed it on me as the bell rang and people started laughing. I'm amazed m-"
She stopped herself before she kept going, as Julia laughed hysterically.

"Your face is really red, and it-" she took a breather and looked up. "Well, you reminded me, of, tinker bell cause your face turned really, really red when you stared getting more, mad." She keep breathing heavily holding herself back from laughing.

"Oh god that's so funny!" Another sarcastic comment was made by Crystal. "Alright so, what is it?"

"Sorry, that was just great. Either way can you stay after school today? Me and Elijah hang out in Room 103, since Mrs. Vacchio favorite student allows me to hand out in her room after school."

"Wow amazing, but sure why not I have nothing important after school, just need to tell my-"

"Oh don't worry about that, I already did."

"Huh?"

"Come let's go!" Before Crystal could ask another question she was being dragged by Julia toward the other side of the school as Elijah was already sitting outside the door.

     "Someone's late." Elijah said as Julia rolled her eyes and opened the door to the classroom with her own personal key.

      "So we might as well get to the point."

     When all three went inside the room Elijah closed the door as Julia sat at the front desk. "Alright, this point is?"

      "We know who you are, What you are I mean, Your a Med-human and your able to control ice."

        "What are you talking about?"

         "Don't pull that card with us, we know now let Julia keep going."

         "Thank you, were not out for you that's for sure but we wanted to ask you, will you be against us or with us?"