Chapter 7~ School's Queen

School's Queen

    "Hm that's about the your whole schedule, well now I want you to meet someone important since you know where you are heading you have time!" Julia spoke loudly, her energy and joy being overwhelming.

    "Thank you for telling me, uh do want anything for hel-?" She was cut off when both got shoved out of the way by Hayley as her blonde hair flowed past the two while walking ahead Hayley keep this going, forcing to people move out of her way.

"Great, Princess going back to rainy above the school." Julia muttered as she crossed her arms followed with a roll of her eyes.

"Who was that?"

"Hayley Marigold, I hate her with a burning passion."

"I won't ask why, Either way I'm head to homeroom." Crystal took one step forward as she was paused in her tracks as Julia stopped her.

"There a couple minutes before class starts so I want you to meet someone, also I need to return his phone cause he left it in class so I used it."

"Wouldn't that be annoying that your looking into his privacy?"

"Pfff! Nah, I know every sad detail about his life and he can't hide much about me." She laughed a bit and once again began to drag Crystal around back the other way they came from.

Hayley entered her class as she glared at the students who had a feeling of war cling at them as she sat down in a seat as she put her feet up on the chair in front of her as anyone who tried to sit there got meet with a cold pair of eyes and fear overwhelming them. Everyone feared her, listened to her, she ruled this school and got what she wanted beside the guy which seemed to bother her a lot.

      "Hey Princes, can you move your feet there kinda is no seats left in the room."

      "oh well how about you go sit on the floor." She sent a glare at the someone, when a shiver was sent down the person's spine, there was nothing said between the two as they  took a step back.

      "Never mind I will just sit on the floor."

        "That's what I thought now move along, your making my eyes sore."

        "Yeah."

     They left the scene as she snuffed a laugh. "So pathetic they all are" She muttered to herself as she looked at the ceiling while her mind went to think about something else.

     "Elijah! I forgot to give you your phone!" Julia entered the classroom as all eyes turned toward her as her loud voice and hyper personality seemed to grab everyone's attention.

      "Oh great."

       "Aw is someone mad I came to visit? Eh too bad either way come over here." Julia demanded as Elijah seemed to internally regretting becoming her best friend, as he got up from his seat over to her noticing Crystal there.

       "Ehm, Elijah this is Crystal the new student I ditched you to help."

        "Yeah whatever now my phone."

         "Introduce yourself and maybe I will hand your phone back."

       He lost his patience as he attempted to grab it form her hands only it to get slapped out of the way. His eyes meet with her's as it turned to a state down, only for him to lose and roll his eyes. "Fine, names Elijah. THERE happy Julia!? Now give me my phone."

         "You earned it, also I used it earlier today and used your cellular date since I wasted all of mine sorry, hahaha who am I kidding I'm not."

         "Wait what? Did you text anyone?!"

        "Yeah your mom, and someone-"

       He stopped her there and pulled her ear as she whimpered, and beg him to stop as he spoke into her ear out of Crystal's reach. Crystal didn't say much. It an minor laugh at the two behavior toward each other which stopped them in the whispered arguing. "Uh what's so funny?" Julia questioned Crystal laughter  as she began to hold back the laughing.

       "I'm sorry you two just seem like a couple, rather then best friends." She snuffed a laugh at the end only for the two to look at each other and step away.

      "Never will we be a thing!" They spoke a unison, and stared at each confused on at the sudden event of speaking in Unison, as Crystal laughed more.

     "Well I'm head to class, see you two around." Crystal left, as the two looked at each other as another way of speaking and she did a hand gesture of she will be living and Elijah just nodded as the two parted away to there homerooms.