Chapter 3~ Time Passes

Time Passes.

  My mother walked inside the home that day, she said she could hear my dog whimpering from outside the front door. When she walked in she saw our houses walls, floor and furniture in layer of frost. She didn't know what was happening running toward my room to not find me there, just frost. She looked down the hall and saw a wall of ice blocking the way to her bedroom and the bathroom.

She was so panicked as that's what she told me, finding some unknown strength as she broke through, grabbing Snowball from the ground who was shaking from the cold. She couldn't bust trough the door of the bathroom as ice covered it. That's all she has told me till this day, she didn't tell me how she got in.

       After the event, her mother put her into home school, afraid that these new powers will cause panic and damage to her public school. Years passed and her powers would get out of hand often but it went down when she was heading to 10th grade they wouldn't happen during the summer so her mother took the chance to put her back into public school. "Are you gonna be okay in public school, sweetie?"

     "Yes mom, don't worry. I'm sure nothing bad will happen." She stated to her mother with a smile as she went to open the door while her dog whimpered. "I will be back to give you all the hugs in the world" She stated petting Snowball.