Chapter 6~ Making Conversation

Making Conversation

          The bell ringing echoed through the halls as students filled them with loud chatting. The morning incident seemed to have been the news of the day as well as a new student entering the front door today, with crystal blue eyes and dark black hair with tints of blue. The blazing hot halls seemed to just raise as Elijah was walking untainted by the heat, while Julia seemed to have the feeling of wanting to fall to the ground as the feeling as if they were melting was overwhelming.

      "This school needs to get some form of AC, geez this morning was great, cold, breezy and it went to this!" Julia whined and complained the whole time walking down the hall as it seemed to get on Elijah nerves.

      "How about you shut up and stop complaining, you want me to help you find the girl I will but if you keep this up I will give up on this search." His voice went deep as it came out very threatening but mostly annoyed.

    "Alright, alright, Grumpy as always" Julia said as a form of insult toward him that cause noticeable hit to a nerve, trying his best keeps any insult on her inside.

    "Anything yet?" Julia questioned as he looked among the crowded of students when he noticed that jet black hair with tints of blue as the light hit against her hair.

    "Found her."  He replied as he eyed at her direction and stated her hair color. "Black hair, you can see some blue highlights, That kinda takes her away from others with black hair."

    Julia nodded her head as she followed behind her, pushing among the coward of students reaching her looking down at a piece of paper with her classes. Julia pushed herself toward and tapped on her shoulder, the cold to the touch feeling got to her as she jumped a bit from it and so did Crystal at the sudden contact.

   "Oh sorry I scared you, I noticed your new since well I can't seem to remember a girl from last year with blue highlights and crystal blue eyes." Julia gave a warm welcoming smile toward crystal as she looked at the paper, and back at Crystal who hasn't spoke.

   "Need any help getting to any classes I'm glad to show you around as well!" Julia hyper personality, and overly friendly kinda made Crystal feel the need for some space.

     "Well, sure. That is nice of you to do all of a sudden." Crystal took the offer as she got another warm smile from Julia.

     "Room 103! This way!" Julia grabbed Crystal arm and dragged her away, pushing people ahead of her out of the way yelling the words 'Make way for firecracker!' With Crystal struggling to keep herself on her feet.

     Elijah stood against the lockers and laughed at Julia overly friendly and hyper nature as he turned to go his way when someone block him. "Hey Great Wall of China can you I don't know, move I have a homeroom to be at."

     "Oh look at that, we got the pipsqueak of Amityville Highschool, what do you want?" He was your basic macho man, muscular and tall, always been a rumor he goes uses steroids, and the pipsqueak is the one who started it.

    "You to move, steroid user I have no wanting to make conversation with you, so maybe if you move your ugly ass we don't have to?" Elijah had no problem with the insult toward him as Mr.Macho started at him blankly.

   "Oh I'm sorry to big of a vocabulary? Not to be surprised when you have an itty bitty brain, so move." Elijah continued as his hand had a constant spark of electrify coming out from the urge of wanting to make the guy into burnt chicken.

   "Yeah, alright try and move me." The two began to to stare down at each other as Elijah urge grew more and more as tension began to rise to it's limit.

   "Gladly." Elijah took out a hand from his pocket, going for a punch when someone grabbed his hand.

    "I don't think that is necessary, Ryan move, Elijah stop using violence as an answer to all your problems." A sweet voice, delicate feeling was heard as a girl with short cut her the color of a sunflower and eyes blue as the ocean.

   "Sorry, Hayley." Ryan spoke as he moved out of the way and Elijah yanked his hand out of Hayley grip. Who had an annoyed look on her face, As Elijah went to walk on his own.

   "Already starting a fight, it out first day back do you really want to get suspended already?" Hayley trailed behind Elijah as he had no wanting to start a conversation.

   "Are you gonna answer me idiot?"

    "Go away Hayley I'm not in the mood to talk with you."

   "You never are!"

   "Just go to your home room there is nothing we have to talk about!" He growled as he keep walking and Hayley stopped in her tracks while her head tilted down.

   "How am I ever gonna make him actually talk to me?" She muttered those words to herself and she made a sharp turn around as the two went opposite directions.

      A/N: Not much of an Action packed chapter just to know a bit about our two new characters.