Chapter 5~ A Shocking Surprise

A Shocking Surprise

Crystal hands around the arm as he then drops her to the ground, having her caught her breath. Desperate for air as she stood over her and put on brass knuckles. "This won't hurt, for me that is."

He gave her a jab to the head, starting to bleed on the forehead as frost formed and healed the wound bleeding. He smirked as pulling her arm back for a more powerful swing. "Jesus I'm gonna give you a quick end"

                           *********

      "Jesus first day of fucking school and early morning we have an issue with a med human already" A girl, brown straight hair said speaking into a mic within her shirt as it is send to an earpiece. "We deal with this all the time, Julia so this isn't new" Someone else said into a mic as well, normal clothing and all. Messy black hair and electric blue eyes. "Better get that weeb cloak on then" Julia said as she was in the back of the school only have a phone for hell which isn't much as she was watching the news.

    A shroud of electricity surround the normal dude as he ran fast making it to the bus accident on time as police were pulling in. The shroud of electricity covered himself to keep his identity a secret from the blinding effect. His eyes had changed to having a yellow pupils and streaks of electricity coming form it from using his med-human ability. "Looks like super Strength" He spoke out loud as Julia was looking on her phone. "Also looks like cameras are on you" Julia spoke out loud. "Make sure everyone is out and ask if anyone it hurt." Julia commanded, he nodded and open the bus door. "Anyone on here?" He said changing his voice to a much deeper tone.

   He notice the dead body of the bus driver and shiver a bit from the scene. He looked back and saw kids stand up but covering there eyes. "I need you all to get out from here, who knows if who ever did this will come back" he stated and then looked at them, noticing they are afraid. "Is anyone injured, or got kipnapped." He said it in a commanding voice as a shuttered voice was heard. "Someone n-new person ran out the bus, t-the person g-grabbed them and throw them d-down the hill." They finished as he got off and looked down there to notice ice that covered some tree trunks.

   "Alright so we got a person missing" Julia said hearing the voice through the mic. "Yes we do" He looked down and heard cops come in leaving the safety to them or the kids. "So what's the plan before we go down there?" He asked still not sure of how to deal with it. "Like before, use the electricity to amplify your strength and speed to out speed him at least and attempt to knock him out before he can land a punch, easy."

   "You say that now" He stated as she sighed. "Hurry up! Damn weeb we have a new kid that already in danger who was stupid enough to get off the damn bus!" She yelled not seeming so patient with his slow pace. "Stop calling me a weeb" he replied to her statement as she jumped down. "I already have a line she will say after calling you a weeb through the mic. "You are one, freaking you have bandages of anime girls, and you history is just ANIME. I'm seriously amazed you don't have a fucking body pillow of one of your so called waifus. I swear your never gonna get a girlfriend" She replied to his wish, which wasn't being granted as he just shook his head. "This doesn't matter right now, we have a person that is probably dead cause of this guy's super strength and we need to stop him."

   He ran again pulling up his speed with his electricity when he sees a teenage male punching a girl ice surrounding the area. "What in the-" He spoke to himself as Julia heard him. "I can hear you speaking to yourself, what's the matter?" She asked him as he spoke up. "Would you believe me if I said there was ice during the summer"

  "Not funny just hurry" She commanded

  "Okay grumpy" he stated, running toward the dude melting the ice under him as he amplified his strength enough to land a strong hit. Having a good knock back, plus contact with his electrical armor causes intense burn marks. The super strength med-human got up as he got a kick to the head knocking him out and paralyzing him. "Done" he said out loud.

    "See I told you it wouldn't be hard" Julia stated herself as right, as she turned off her phone. "You got it from here" She stared turning off the mic and phone as she left form the back of the school to the front. This superhero turned around as he melted the ground from the ice with him having the electricity shrouding him.

   "Are you o-" Before he was able to finish he notice her wounds healed as she got up. "I-I'm fine." She shuttered seeming a bit nervous. "How did you just do that?" He questioned her as she seemed more nervous. "Well I'm, I'm a med-human as you, would uh call it, yeah med-human that's the correct term." She answered him seeming completely nervous.

   "Makes sense your new to town." He said to himself but she heard. "I'm actually not new to town, I know this place well." She said giving a nervous laugh. "Well that's something then." He muttered to himself. "Either way I need to get going, be careful with those powers of yours, use them right so I don't have to have so much trouble" In a flash he was gone. At the school as Julia was there, leaning against the the brick wall, her phone out as she was texting someone.

   "Who are you texting?" He asked Julia jumping from his random appearance. "My god Eli, what the hell!" He shrugged at her as he looked around. "So, the new student who is a girl is actually a med-human explaining the ice." He stated leaning next to her.

   "So we have a new hero or some asshole that goes into crime."  Julia asked putting away her phone and turning toward him. "Not sure, she doesn't seem like either." He answered to Julia. "We need help, having another med would help Eli. So maybe we could get her into the hero role?" Julia thought and questioned on the idea.

   "She doesn't seem to know how to use or control her powers, her going out there would be hell-ish" He replied to Julia as she rolled her eyes. "Well I'm finding out who she is and I will help her control her powers with our without you." Julia stated in an annoyed tone. "Whatever" Eli replied in a muttered voice.