Chapter 1~ Ice melts

Ice melts

A little girl laid in front of a small fireplace, her hair covered in snow which melted due to the fire. She seemed frozen, not moving at all and barely breathing as the frost melted slowly. A Maltese whimpered sniffing the little girl, and snuggled into her as she was recovering from the blizzard and deep snow within the forest. Her mother was trying to keep her daughter who was in critical condition, as warm as possible.
"I don't what to do, anymore, I need to call the hospital but what if they don't come in time." Her mother stated to herself as she quickly grabbed her phone and dialed 911.

       Her mother was yelling, in panic telling the police to help. "What do you mean you can't!"
"Just cause one blizzard!"
"What do I need to do!?"
She keep talking back and forth trying to keep calm.

                     A few days later

        The little girl sat in her bed, looking out the window at the winter wonderland melt in the sunlight. She placed a hand on the window wanting to go outside but her mother didn't let her, in fear of the same thing happening. She barely made it out alive that day. Her dog Snowball jumped on her bed and laid on her lap, making her smile weakly. "I'm okay" She muttered a bit as she pet Snowball, who licked her hand which still felt cold.

A/n~ Short. So yeah.