Chapter 4~ First Day

First Day

"Walking to the bus stop, cool yeah, what do it do, I forgot a good way to start a conversation. Oh god, all I talk to is a dog, does that help. Wait no no, I can't do some weird baby talk, geez I can't believe I forgot to socialize" Crystal seem panic from all of this, as she grabbed a phone and saw a text from someone making her smile as she accident walked into a telephone pole.

    Rubbing her head as it hurt, as she touched her icy cold skin, a bit of frost appeared but melted quickly as she saw the bus already arriving she made a run of it. With each step a bit of frost grow under her as she got on the bus going up the stair. She had a feeling of being uncomfortable as people stared at her and whispered into others ear. She sits down in the middle of the bus, as she went on her phone texting back to a message.

     The bus came to a sudden stop, as the bus was hit by something. Kid panic as everyone stood up with the bus driver head out through the glass, blood as a few kids vomit from the sight as Crystal hide, afraid when frost covered around her. More panic came as she yelled no over and over the frost spreading as went to open the emergency door but her power froze it instantly the moment she turn it, it snapped.

     She breathed heavily as frost began to cover her hand and ran for the front door kicking it open. When a male stood there noticing the frost growing on her skin and clothing. She froze there, afraid as a smirk appeared across the guys face. "Medhuman im guess, pale, frost, power of ice I'm guessing"

    Crystal back up into the bus as kids looked out and saw what was happen. "This is gonna be a fun fight" he cracked his knuckle punching her, she ducked as he made a large hole into the bus . Running past as she went down the hill going behind as tree as she pulled out her phone. She went to call the police as her phone was snatched and crush in the same males hand.

     "Don't be a coward, and fight" He went to round kick as she jumped back and ice spikes rapidly went up the ground around him. Her eyes widened as he punched the ice into piece, smirk still on his face. "Is that all you got!?" He said in a harsh tone grabbing her neck and squeezing it. "I hope for something better then that!"

    She sodded, her eyes and face cover in tears as she struggled to get out with, but the grip got worse and worse as seconds went by. She kicked him multiple times but nothing came out of it as air escaped her and she had nothing left, death was the last thing coming to her any second.