The Last Campfire

Skye's P.O.V.

We are all sitting around a huge bonfire.  I'm sitting in between Johnny and Soda. Pony next to Johnny. Steve next to Soda, Two, next to Steve. Dally across form me, Darry next to him, and it comes around to Pony and Johnny.  We decide to go around asking questions, or if you want, a dare. So kind of like truth or dare, but the questions can be more realistic questions. 

"Soda, truth or dare?" I ask him. "Truth" he answers.  I know what I'm going to ask him. 
"If you never dropped out of school, what would you want to do as a job?" He thinks about this a while before answering.
"A vet most likely, love animals. I don't know if you know this Skye, but when I was about your age, I had a horse. His name was Mickey Mouse. He wouldn't let anyone ride him, but me. We had this... bond, kind of like we have our bond. But one day he was sold, and I never saw him again." He looks like he is about to cry. I give him a hug. I run my fingers through his perfectly greased back hair. Then he goes, "Darry, truth or dare?" Darry thinks about this.

"Truth." He finally says. "Do you enjoy having Skye with us.?" He asks, man, I'm kinda scared about this answer."Soda I know your dumb, but really, I love having Skye with us. She is my little sister now." I breath a sigh of relief. I yawn. Johnny pulls me down in his lap. Darry goes next.

"Pony, truth or dare?" He smirks and quickly looks at me. "Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Skye for a minute." I freeze, why would Darry do that to me. I shot up in the air and slapped Darry across the face. I regret that. He stands up. He towers over me. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He is  walking towards a tree. He ties me to the tree and leaves me there. 
"Ugh Darry, untie me!!!" He keeps walking. And I remember my blade in my pocket. I am just able to reach it. I cut the rope, and the knife slips and cuts my arm a little, and run to my cabin. I get to the bathroom and slam the door shut and lock it. Then I look at the cut. It is huge, and it's bleeding a lot.  I just sit there, and cry, not bothering to do anything about my cut. Someone is pounding, on the door now. But I don't get up. "Skye open up, NOW!!" It was Darry
"No" I say while crying. I am not letting him in. 
"Please we are worried, we saw blood, let us in!" He sounds like he is crying. I don't want to let him in
"Only Johnny, Soda, and Pony." I say. I start to cry again. I never cried this much before I met the gang.
"Skye, babe, it's me , Johnny. Let me in, please." He also sounds like he is crying. I open the door and fall to the ground. I still haven't done anything about the gash un my arm. Johnny's eyes pop out of his head as he yells for Darry and the first-aid kit. He holds me close to him. I move closer to him. My vision blurs and I feel hot tears stream down my face. He looks at me. He knows exactly what to do. He presses his, soft, pink lips against mine. I stop crying as Darry rushes in. He is crying. He starts cleaning my cut. 

After like an hour of Darry cleaning and giving me stitches. I am ok to go to bed. I just go and lay next to Johnny who holds me close. I couldn't sleep that night.