FIGHT ME!!!

Skye's P.O.V.

I take the first punch at Maya. I hit her in the jaw. We do have fights like this every now and then. We are an equal match, we can both beat the shit outta anyone of we are mad. And right now I was PISSED at her. "YOU DON'T HURT HIM!!!" I yell at her and I pin her to the ground. But in a second flat she flaps me and is on top of me punching me. I see the gang out of the corner of my eye watching what happenes next in horror. Maya starts punching me. Punch after punch. "HE HURT YOU FIRST GOD DAMN IT!!! HE DESERVES THIS!" But then Pony tackles Maya off me. He is pinned to the floor and right before Maya has the chance to even hurt him I'm on top of her punching the shit out of her. "YOU DON'T HURT MY FAMILY GOD DAMN IT!!!! IF YOU DO I WILL MAKE IT SO YOU END UP 6 FEET UNDERGROUND!!!" Finally Dal pulls me off her. "Skye calm down." He goes to help Maya. I break I start bawling. Johnny comes and hugs me close. "Maya are you ok?" Dal asks her. She nods. She has a slit lip and soon to be bruises all over her face. "J-Johnny, do I look bad?" I ask him. "Bloody nose, split lip, and a black eye. But your still beautiful to me." He presses his lips against mine, softly, as not to hurt me. I wrap my arms around his neck. 
"Skye..." I turns and see Maya. I run and hug her. "I'M SO FUCKING SORRY I DID THAT IT'S JUST THEY HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR ME AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM HURT. CUZ I KNOW IT WILL BE ALL MY FAULT IN THE LONG RUN!!" This happened every time. We fight and forgive each other in like 2 seconds."I'm sorry too, I just got so mad that he would do something dumb and... I don't even fucking remember why I was mad in the first place." I laugh and we get patched up and watch Mickey for a bit longer until Maya has to get ready for her 'Mini Date' with my brother. UGHHHHHHHHH KMS!!!

Sorry that it's so short. I'm posting again in like ten minuets, I just didn't want one really long chapter. Thank you all so much for sticking with me ILUSFM!!!! Almost to 1k. Spread the word about my book. And please let me know what you think down below. 

-Stay gold and D.I.F.J. (do it for Johnny man!)