I'm so Sorry

Skye's P.O.V.

I run inside and slam and lock the door to my room. Maybe he doesn't love me. I always knew he would someday find a prettier, richer girl to love. But I didn't think it would be this soon. I continue crying then reach for my blade. 

Johnny's P.O.V.

I sprint out of the Nightly Double and run to the Curtis house with Pony and Dal hot on my heels. I'm even running faster that Pony, I only do that when I really need to run. I'm almost there when I trip over my own feet. "Fuck!" I yell as I hit the ground. I don't look for any damage I get up and keep running. Jumping over the fence and bursting through the door. "SKYE BABE WHERE ARE YOU!" I yell and run upstairs hearing her crying. I knock on the door. "Let me in please" I beg her. She cries harder. I feel so bad for making her cry. "Please let me in so I can make things right." I'm almost crying when she finally opens the door, I hug her so tight that I'm afraid that if I let go I will loose her.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking I love you and only YOU." I say while pulling away from the hug.
"I know that one day you would find  a girl much prettier, skinnier, and richer and then leave me." She say still crying. "No never, I love you so much." I say and hug her. A tear slips out and before I can comprehend I'm crying with her. 
"I love you too Johnny." She says wiping the tears from my eyes. I lean in and kiss her. Not a regular kiss. One filled with love, passion, and lust. When I pull away, she smiles. "I love it when you smile." I say and kiss her again. 

Skye's P.O.V.

Any doubt that he loved another girl has faded. I love him so much it hurts. When he kissed me it was like he his pulled away he would loose me. We sat there kissing, and hugging for a while longer. "Don't leave me." I say. "I won't if you won't" He says and I starting to cry all over again. "I'll be here for you, just come to me. I'll make things better. I promise." He says. I single tear falling. I wipe it away. "Ok... I will. I love you so much" I say  and kiss his nose. He smiles and pulls me into a rough kiss that turns into a make-out session. 

---later---

"Man it's the last night of summer, what should we do?" Dal says. He had 'calmed down' a bit from tonight's events. "Poker?" Johnny asked. No one argued so we got out the cards and started playing. "Hey guys, I've never really played, go easy?" I asked. But I lied, I'm really good at poker for some odd reason. "Ok" All the guys said. But Maya looked at me and understood what game I was playing and went along with it. Emma sat with Pony learning how to play. They shared a hand. It was cute. I'm still waiting for them to get together. Me and Two-Bit put money on it. He owes me $20 if they get together. I look at my hand and see a flush. I win and all the boys get pissed. "YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T ANY GOOD!" Steve yelled, mad that he lost to a girl. "Aww poor Stevie can't handle loosing to a girl." I teased. He punched my arm. "OWW! You are going to regret that Randle!" I shout and with a smirk he replied. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE RANDLE!" He shouted and everyone laughed. I ran over to him and kicked his shin, hard. He fell to the floor holding his leg to his chest. "Oh I couldn't handle the Randle, I think I just did." I said then bursted into laughter along with the rest of the gang. The rest of the night was like that. Full of laughter, jokes, kissing, and more laughing! I couldn't have asked for a better night. I love my family!