.:II:.

Featuring Kiba The Loser Friend and my three Bean Burritos
---

"Yosuga!" She heard her name being called, and turned around, but before she could see who was calling her, something big ran into her. She was pushed to the ground, forced under something smelly and hairy.

"What the-" Yosuga muttered, looking up at Akamaru. Luckily, her stick of dango remained in her hand.

"Akamaru!" Kiba scolded. Akamaru barked, slowly moving off of Yosuga. "Sorry, Yosuga. You'd think a ninja dog would look where they're going."

"You'd think." Yosuga stood up, rubbing her head.

"Where are you heading?" Kiba questioned, deciding to start a conversation.

"I'm supposed to meet my genin team today." Yosuga answered. Kiba raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot you're a Sensei now. When do you meet them?" He asked.

"Um, at noon I think." Yosuga took a bite of her dango. Kiba looked confused.

"You know noon passed an hour ago?" He tilted his head as Yosuga's eyes widened.

"I had a feeling something was wrong." She groaned, her hand pressed against her face. "I'm going to turn out just like Kakashi."

"What's this about turning out like me?" Kakashi appeared, his face in a book.

"I'm late." Yosuga sighed, taking another bite of her dango.

"For what?" Kakashi drawled.

"To meet my new team!" Yosuga irritatedly answered.

"Oh? It seems you're following in my footsteps pretty well." Kakashi chuckled.

"That's not my intention!" Yosuga whined.

"You should probably go now, then." Kiba spoke up.

"Oh yeah!" Yosuga pushed her dango into Kiba's hand. "Keep that warm for me!"

"How?"

"Remember to assert your dominance over them, Yosuga." Kakashi added lazily.

"Got it! See you later!" Yosuga started to run, quickly making her way to the academy.

***

Yosuga took a deep breath, calming herself down. She had to look cool in front of her new students. She had to assert her dominance. She put on s stoic demeanor before walking in.

"You're an hour late." One of the kids spoke. He was blonde, which was strange when combined with his dark skin. He had a bored look on his face.

"I'm glad you can tell time. Show more skills like that and maybe I'll hate you a little less." Yosuga droned. "Let's go to the training grounds."

***

"Well, since I'm going to be stuck with you losers, how about we introduce ourselves? State your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and your dream for the future." Yosuga drawled, leaning against a tree. The three were silent. Yosuga sighed. "I'll go first so you idiots know what to do. My name is Yosuga Shimizu, but you will call me Sensei, and that is all you will call me. I like it when my subordinates obey my orders and don't talk back. I dislike it when they do the opposite. My hobbies include, but are not limited to, breaking fingers, legs, arms, toes, and especially collarbones. I also enjoy feeding off misery and occasionally training. My dream for the future is not having to worry about you losers driving me crazy." A long pause followed Yosuga's introduction.

"Your entire introduction was just a threat to our lives." The boy with blond hair spoke. His hair was choppy, like Naruto's, but longer. A braid hung by the side of his face. He wore his headband on his forehead, with the collar of his unbuttoned black jacket reaching just below his jaw. Yosuga couldn't tell if his grey eyes were half open with fatigue or boredom. She nodded.