.:V:.

Ft. Emiko, the girl you heard about once in the beginning of the story and never heard about again.

---

"Emiko!" Yosuga almost yelled, rushing up to the brunette's food stand. "Tell Daichi he looks terrible!"

"Piss off, Kaeru-san, I look amazing!" The said ANBU stalked up behind her, wearing possibly the most atrocious hat Emiko had ever seen.

"Oh my Kami, what is on your head!?" She exclaimed, her eyes widening at the sight of his unflattering headwear.

"It's a hat and its beautiful!" Daichi crossed his arms, huffing. He looked like a child, pouting in such a way, making Yosuga bring a hand to her face.

"You're ruining our clan's reputation with that thing on! Take it off you loser!" She reached to grab it from his head, but Daichi leaned out of the way, pushing her away with one hand while securing his hat with the other.

"No!" He repeated multiple times as Yosuga tried to take it away.

"I'm ordering you, as your Clan Head, to take it off!"

"You can't make me do anything!"

"That's exactly what I can do!"

Emiko's eyebrow twitched in slight annoyance at the two unusually rowdy   Shimizus. Their fighting was bad for business. She narrowed her eyes at them.

"Are you two fucking drunk?" She questioned, making the two stop dead in their tracks. Emiko usually didn't curse unless she was pissed.

"Uh... no?" Daichi answered in what sounded like a question as Yosuga moved away from him. Yosuga personally hadn't had a drink in a while but with that ugly hat on, she couldn't say the same for Daichi.

"Sick? About to die?" Emiko pressed.

"...No?" Daichi answered again, not sure where this was heading.

"Then go the hell away! You're scaring away costumers!" The brunette hissed. The two immediately complied, though not without Yosuga roughly shoving Daichi into the ground and stealing his hat before running away. He quickly recovered, chasing after her.

"My baby!"

***

"And that's how we were banned from Emiko's onigiri shop." Yosuga finished. The three genin looked at her with wide eyes.

"When I asked for a story I wasn't really expecting one like that." Tenshi mumbled.

"I thought it'd be like a story about some super awesome mission, with our Sensei being The Green Goblin and all." Rei whispered to his teammates. They both agreed.

Near the end of a mission that had taken all day (pulling weeds was a time-consuming task), Tenshi had asked for a story to keep them entertained. What he had in mind, as well as his teammates, was a crazy, battle-filled, story about one of her missions. Perhaps even how she became The Green Goblin. Not how she got banned from some onigiri place.

"At least we're finished with our mission." Chihiro shrugged.

---

Do I plan on telling you all exactly how Yosuga became The Green Goblin? No. 

Will I ever tell you anyways? mmm, maybe.

Did I get the name from Spiderman? Yes. 

Was this chapter absolute shit? Absolutely.