0.4

We walked up the front steps of Kylie's house. We heard music blasting and I smelled the weed and vodka. I hear females screaming and whooping. We walked in us girls got greeted by male strippers, the guys got greeted by female strippers. There was cages with 2 strippers in each.
"No thank you!" I shout over the music I started walking away all the other guys and girls staying with there strippers. I went to find Kylie. I saw her dancing with a rapper well known
"Hey ky!" I shout
"Salsa dance with me!" She shouts back to me
"Imma get a couple shots come with!?" I ask she nodded. We went into the kitchen I grabbed 5 shots chugging them all down one by one. Once I was done I grabbed a beer. I went with Kylie to the dance floor. She bent down handing me the gas. I started puffing right after I started coughing.
"This is strong!" I shout she nodded and started dancing. I continued smoking and drinking.
"Salsa come here!" I hear some one say from behind me. I turned around and it was Derek.
"Let's get shots!" I shout pulling him into the kitchen. I grabbed another 8 shots chugging them down one by one. I was already feeling tipsy. Another 20 shots and I would be gone. Dillion walked up handing me cherries. I smiled and started popping them.
"They got hella pills!" Dillion says handing me one.
Okay I know what your thinking. You need to slow down or your gonna regret it. But I just needed to lose myself tonight so let me be! I took it and then I took another 15 shots one by one. Derek was looking at me licking his lips. 5 more. I told myself I grabbed Derek's hand dragging him to the living room. I look to the dj booth cause the music has compleatly changed. There Dillon was spinning on the turn tables. We all started jumping along with the music. I look around spotting frimzy talking to Asia.
"I'll be right back!" I shout walking over to him
"If your going to be friends with me you can't hang out with skank ass hoes like her!" I shout so he can hear me. He nodded licking his lips. I nodded grabbing his hand and dragged him to where Derek was.
"You dance you don't talk to hoes!" I shout again. He nodded and started dancing.
"Salsa!" I hear my name being called from the stage.
"Come show these rookies how it's done!" Dillion shouts from the mic. Nates song champagne started playing. I got handed a bottle of champagne. I started shaking it and popping it.
Everybody started screaming and whooping.
"Alright settle down salsa any request that yo thick ass would dance to?" Dillion says
"That every guy should thank me for lady's drop your drinks and get ready!" I say I whispered the song into his ear "work" he nodded and he put it on the girls started clapping. Nate grabbed my hips getting ready the first verse started.
"Work work work work work work work see me do me dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt so I put in work work work work work work!" I started twearking and grinding on Nate. He had his his hand firmly place on my waist. All the girls are grinding on somebody. Even if it is a girl. The song ended which ended my spotlight I hopped off the stage and went to the kitchen. I grabbed 10 more shots. I was already seeing the room a different color. I took those ten. I went back out to the crowd. I saw frimzy walk up.
"Hey you good mami?" He asked
"Good now that your here!" I say giggling.
"Let's just sit down" he says putting his hand on the small of my back.
"I gotta a question!" I say stopping he stopped facing me.
"Would you fuck me?!" I say
"Mami your drunk I'm not gonna do that" he says
"Come on I know you want to!" I say grabbing his collor. My lips were inches away from his.
"Come on kiss me daddy I know you want to" I whisper against his lips. He smashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He worked his hands onto gripping my ass. I broke the kiss smiling.
"Bye bye mr. J!" I say in a Harley Quinn accent. I hit a hard body on my way to look for Derek.
"Ow that hurt!" I shout
"Hey wanna have some fun?" The figure asked
"I'm all for it!" I shout jumping
The figure grabbed the small of my back. He brought me closer smashing his lips to mine. I pushed away.
"Come on I know I want to!" He shouts I tried breaking outta his grip. I saw Derek staring at us from a distance.
"Help!" I shout Derek just dried his eyes walking out.
"Aye let go of her!" Nate yelled
"The room is spinning!" I shout before I go out.

The next morning
I woke up with a banging headache. I look around and I'm in Kylie's room. Kylie was typing away at her computer.
"Hey ky?" I say
"Good your up get out of my house!" She shouts
"Woah what did I do?!" I shout back at her
"What did you do!" She screamed
"You kissed my fucking boyfriend last night!" She shouted
"I don't remember kissing anybody last night!" I shout
"Wow that's just cold!" Frimzy says walking in. He handed me to pills and a water.
"Wait I kissed you?!" I ask
"Yea and let me say your a good kisser" he says
"Kylie I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I was out of my mind!" I say apoligizing
"I'm going to forgive you cause he did try to rape you" she says
"Where's my phone?" I ask
Frimzy handed it to me. I saw I had 8 messages.

D Luh
I hope you have fun with that fuckboy!

N
Hey lmk ur okay I love you

M
That ass hole is gonna pay lmk it okay babes

S
Hey babes Derek is pissed find out why I left early and he wouldn't tell me but I heard some asshole tried raping you he goes to our school so lmk if u wanna go beat ass

DR
Hey that kid made john go to the hospital and Derek is pissed meet at the Starbucks at 6 family meeting

Frimzy
Hey

SW
Hey ma u okay?!

John
Salsa answer us

"Really hi! Just leave me the fuck alone ky family meeting at 6" I tell her

To D Luh
I don't know what happened last night all I remember is making out with frimzy then trying to find you

From D Luh
What ever you say

To D Luh
It was the whole plan anyways why you so moody bout it now!

From D Luh
Probably cause the girl I like so fucking much is just hoeing around!

To D Luh
Derek you like me

To D Luh
AND DID U JUST CALL ME A HOE!!

From D Luh
I gotta go I'm eating lunch with Asia

To D luh
Sammy's ex!

From D Luh

Were kinda dating bye