2.0

Salice p.o.v
Derek was burning holes into the side of Jose head. I grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze. Trying to calm him down. He looked at me and smiled.
"I'm okay." I mouthed
"Is there something wrong back there!" The most annoying teacher mr. Bard said
"No sir! Just trying to calm him down." I say nicely
"Well do it in a different class! Not in here!" He shouts at me.
"Don't talk to her like that!" Derek piped in
"D please baby chill out he didn't mean it in anyway. He a damn teacher they gonna yell." Is say wrapping my arms around his. He nodded glaring at Jose again. I grabbed his face facing me.
"Let it be I'm okay! He can't hurt me I've got you guys!" I say
"No do some damn work before you fail!" I quickly added. He smiled and started doing his work. I smiled and started doing my work again.

"Okay! So we will be be going into groups of ten! Salice and her friends plus Jose! Hayden Liam Tyler stiles Lydia Alison Scott Derek theo malia! In a group!" The teacher yelled I groaned a loud groan.
"Is there something wrong ms. Rose?" The teacher asks hands on his desk.
"Yes mr. Bard I can't work with that butthole!" I say.
"I'm sorry ms. Rose" the teacher says smugly.
"What ever!" I say to him. Jose sat down at the table.

"Salice listen please!" He pleaded.
"Okay so guys the first one is B!" I say ignoring Jose. Suddenly my paper got snatched. I look at Jose.
"Listen you little bitch! I don't give a fuck what you have to say my mother Is dead because of you! It should of been you getting shot not her! So fuck you and what you have to say you little cock sucking bitch!" I shouted at him. Everyone looked at us. I stood up running out the class room. I walked to the girls bathroom.

Stassie p.o.v
I saw salice storm out of the class room. I felt bad so I stood up and went after her. I walked into the place I knew she would be.
"Salice?" I call out I heard someone crying in the stall. I look at the shoes. Salice's Jordan's. I knocked on the door lightly.
"Hey you okay?" I ask her
"Why the fuck do you care! Your just another thing causing me pain!" She says to me
"I know salice I'm sorry me and Blake were a mistake I just needed someone. Sammy declined me for some other bitch so I got upset. I had sex with Blake to hurt him! But it didn't it made him hate me I'm so so so sorry salice!" I say apologizing to her. I heard the door unlock and saw it slowly open. I have a small smile.
"Do you like Sam?" She asked me.
"More than anyone knows me and him started going out after the party." I tell her
"Wait so you were NOT dating Blake on the low?" She ask me
What the hell!
"Hell no!" I say loudly to make my point.
"B-But Derek told me you were which is why I was mad! I wasn't mad about the you fucking Blake cause I knew there was a reason you would never do that to me!" She say twisting her eyes into confusion. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Do I have my babygirl back?" I asked her
"Of course but do I have my wife back?" She asks me chuckling.
"Um duh!" I say I threw my arms around her and she hugged me to.

Derek's p.o.v
I've been lying to salice. I just want her to get away from all these people. She is mine! No one is allowed to touch her. She is mine!
"Yo dude go for salice!" Nate says to me.
"Yea!" Madison said. I nodded and ran out the class room ignoring mr. Bards calls for me. I walked to the girls bathroom. I heard salice and stassie.
"So do I have my baby girl back?" Stassie asked
"Of course but do I have my wife back?" Salice asked chuckling
"Um duh!" Stassie said. Then it all went silent. Fuck! How am I going to have her all to myself! Fuck fuck fuck!!! I kicked the bathroom door hearing the girls yelp. I opened the door.
"Hey you okay?" I ask
"Yea I'm fine!" Salice said skipping to me. She stood on her tippie toes to kiss me. I leaned down and connected our lips. Stassie clapped.
"Oh I forgot y'all were dating!" She says squealing. I mentally rolled my eyes. I broke the kiss with salice and smiled at her nodded. Salice wrapped her hands around my neck hugging me and I hugged her waist. We were swaying and walking around while hugging. (  A/N don't y'all just have that moment with your bestfriend? Where y'all hug and instead of standin in one place y'all move around? No? Okay just me then bye!) she broke the hug giving me another kiss.

Kinda short but at least an update bye