2.6

Adryans p.o.v
I woke up to see frimzy not next to me. I pouted a little bit spotted something on the dresser. I grabbed it and opened it.

"I'm at the beach with a couple friends come down when you wake up love you"

I stretched and got up. I put my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth. I stripped all my clothing and put on my bathing suit with a white flowy shirt. I yawned and went downstairs. I grabbed a water bottle and a apple and walked to the beach. I had let my hair go and hugged frimzy from behind. He looked at me from over his shoulder and put his hands on mine.

"Good morning baby girl." He said

I nodded and let go of him. I saw girls and boys on a couple blankets with a cooler and beers in their hands. I instantly knew who it was.

"What are they doing here Jose!" I say annoyed

"I just thought you would need them." He said

"I thought you wanted me away from them." I say lowering my voice

"I knew you wouldn't be able to do that so I invited them and the girls. BUT I also invited Jordan." He said scratching the back of his neck at the last part.

I nodded sucking my teeth. He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist saying sorry over and over. I chuckled and hugged him closing my eyes. He stopped saying sorry and let me go. I smiled and I felt him peck my lips. I smiled and he ran to the guys knocking sand in their drinks. They all started shouting and I started chuckling. They stopped shouting and looked at me. I stopped laughing I cleared my throat and Nate was the first one up. He walked to me and gave me a hug.

"Nathan it's only been one day." I say hugging him back

"We thought you were heading back home after the day Jose planned when you didn't answer us after 12 we got worried." He said letting me go

"Well I'm okay." I said holding his hands he nodded and everybody walked up hugging me and saying they missed me. I saw Derek and Jordan making out and I gagged.

"So, Ryan..." Sammy said wiggling his eyebrows and looking at me and frimzy.

I chuckled and nodded. He cheered and walked to the cooler he grabbed a corona handing it to me. I thanked him opening it and raising it to the air.

"Since its thanksgiving I'm great full for all of you great full that I'm here with you guys!" I say they said amen and we clicked our beers. I took a sip, Derek was obviously mad at something so I walked over to him sitting down.

"What's wrong, and don't tell me nothing cause I know my bestfriend." I say

"Jordyn she is annoying, she broke up with me and when she saw you she was all up on me making out with me." He said

"She is just a jealous person I mean look at me." I say flipping my hair

He chuckled and looked at me. I looked at him and smiled.

"I fucked up Ryan." He said tears at the brim of his eyes.

"Why you say that?" I say taking a swig of my drink.
"I fucked up with the most beautiful girl in the world." He says letting a tear fall

"We not about to cry dry your tears cause that was just a sign that we shouldn't date." I say

I looked back at frimzy and he was laughing while the guys told some dumb joke. I smiled and Derek looked back also.

"You guys are cute." He says looking at me

"Thanks. He makes me happy." I say

"Princess come here!" Jose calls

I whined and got up. I hugged at his waist.

"We're going clubbing tonight wanna come?" He asks me

"Only if you come." I say looking up at him

"Well we're all going!" He says

I look at where Derek was sitting. He wasn't there. I saw jordyn dragging him to the house.

"Hey I'll be right back." I say

Walking towards the house. I quietly walk in and hear moaning. I saw a trail of clothes and I followed it. It led to my room I quietly open the door and see Derek on top of jordyn thrusting into her. I slammed the door open. Derek turned around startled and once he saw me mouth dropped.

"You bitch!" She screeched

"I'm the bitch! Your fucking my bestfriend IN MY ROOM!" I shout

"You just mad that he would rather fuck me than you!" She says

Derek got up covering his stuff grabbing his clothes. I felt like a guy catching his girl cheatin with another guy and the guy ran out. I chuckled at the thought.

"You bitch you made him stop fucking me!" She shouts

She stood up grabbing her clothes putting it on. Once she was done she turned around facing me.

"Hit me!" She says out of nowhere

"What?" I say

"I want you to him you skank ass bitch! You know your mom probably shot herself not wanting to be with you! Same with your dad he always thought you were a waist of sperm!" She said

"Wh-" before she could say anything I punched her across the face. I looked towards the door and saw everybody standing there mouths dropped. I felt tears streaming down my face. I ran upstairs to pack all of my things. I couldn't take it I had to leave. I went down and saw everybody helping jordyn while she screamed. I was able to get to the kitchen and grab jose's keys. I ran out the front. Got in the car and drove away.

I can't be put through all this stress anymore.

This is the end of the book. 10 votes and I'll consider making a sequel I enjoyed writing this book so much and I hope you guys liked reading it that's for the 1k reads thanks for the support