1.6

Salice p.o.v
We were all setting up. I had put many red cups out. I put hella pills in a glass bowl. Nate had tons of different types of grasses. I had many plastic shot glasses. Tyler and Derek brought in the keg. While the girls brought the food. Yes food we need food at our party! I had texted many people. That I wanted to come we had Larry one of Blake's big friends. He was also in the gang. We had over a thousand people coming. I went up stairs and changed. I changed into some black leggings and a grey v- neck. The girls came in. They changed into what I had but different shirts. I straightend my hair and did my make up light. I had put Kylie's nude lip gloss once again. Once I was done I looked at the girls.
"Yes!" They all screeched. I smiled and clapped. Stassie curled her hair and had no make up. Madison left her hair wavy and no makeup. Loren straightend her hair an had Kylie Dutch braid it with light makeup. Kylie left her hair straight and down with light makeup. We finished and we walked downstairs. We saw a lot of people here already. I hugged Kian and jc since they were the first ones I saw.
"Girl you look good!" Kian said clicking his tounge. I chuckled and thanked him. Blake came and hugged me from behind.
"Hello Zeus!" I say
"The gays are making out in the kitchen!" He whisper shouts.
"Let them be!!!" I whisper shout back softly smacking his hand.
"It's making me uncomfortable!" He said I shrugged and broke out of his grip. I walked to the kitchen and saw Dylan on the counter while Tyler was making with him.
"Aweeee y'all are SOOO cuteeeee!!!!" I say. They broke it apart Dylan turning bright red.
"Aw don't feel bad I got caught multiple times! Once by my mom then dad then my brother. Shit I've even been caught by my ex boyfriend makin out with his bestfriend it was very bad!" I say kissing my teeth but then I laughed.
"Ms. Rose was a hoe!!" Derek said. I shot him a glare and he laughed hugging me and kissing my head.
"Mr. Luh was a fuckboy!!" I say
He smirked and then smiled.
"I need a drink you guys want one!" I say Changing the subject. They all nodded and I gave them all beers. I grabbed a lime and put some vodka in a shot glass. I chugged it and took the lime. I did a face after I drunk it. I grabbed a beer and started drinking it. I was bored in this kitchen so I walked away saying bye. I saw Dillion at the booth. He had a joint in his mouth. I walked up and grabbed it from his lips. He smiled and kept bobbing his head. I took a puff and started bobbing my head also. I blew out the smoke and kept puffing. I was starting to feel myself loosing it. I handed the joint back to Dillion. He held it up thanking me. I nodded and started walking to the kitchen. Some one tugged my arm.
"Hey!" I say to the person turning around.
"Hey I've missed you!" He said
"Me to mr Dylan!" I say. You might he wondering who the fuck you talking to. I'm talking to another one of my friends his name is Dylan sprayberry. I haven't seen him in a while because he has been working on the show teen wolf. I wrapped around my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up a little. He dropped me.
"Come get a drink with me!" I yell over the music. He nodded and we walked to the quiet kitchen. I grabbed another 5 shots. I took them all and drank the rest of my beer. I still wasn't gone. I grabbed a Zanex and took it.
"You've changed rose!" Dylan said
"I know shut up." I tell him. I took another 5 shots. Dylan applauded me I shook my head at the burning liquid. I started feeling  tipsy. I saw Blake come in. He spotted me and smiled.
"Shoo Dylan my baby is here!" I say putting my arms out. Blake chuckled along with Dylan and he walked out. Blake walked in my arms putting his hands on my waist.
"What's up baby I've been looking for you!" He says
"I was with Dillion than I came in here with Dylan!" I said chuckling
"That's a lot of Dylan's!" I say laughing harder. I stopped suddenly and looked at Blake.
"You know your fucking hot!" I gush
"So I've been told." He said smiling. I smashed my lips to his. My mouth parted and I let him explore my mouth that same cherry taste came back. He picked me up setting me on the counter. He gripped my hips. I started kissing down his jaw kissing his neck. I heard him moan and I left a hickey there. I smirked and jumped off the counter. I pushed him away and walked away swaying my hips. I heard him groan. I smiled and found kian.
"Dance with me!" I shouted at him. He nodded and Dillion put the song slow motion.

I know you got all dressed up for the club
Waiting on a nigga to come pick you up
Baby, when I saw ya walking out the door
I just knew ya needed something more

Now whip it straight back to the crib
Finna give you something that you won't forget

Baby, I just wanna get you out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in...

Slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here
In slow motion

So, shawty, let your hair down, and take a sip
Go and put this joint between your lips
Baby, why don't you make yourself comfortable
While I go and put this tongue on you

So tell me when you ready
I'ma speed it up for you just for a second,
Just for a second
Then I'ma slow it back down and keep it steady

Now that you are out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in...

Oh darling, I just wanna get you out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in slow motion

My ass was in Kian's crotch as we grinded on each other. I saw Blake's jaw clenched. I turned to face kian. He smiled and gripped my hips harder.
"Your beautiful salice." He said
"Your so handsome kian." I say to him back. He smiled. The song ended we saw lights outside. I gulped and grabbed Kian's hand walking to see who it was. My heart stopped
"Stop everything!" I shout. I ran to the booth with Dillion
"Turn it off now!" I shout he nodded shutting it down. We heard everybody awwing. I shushed them.
"Everybody go out the back now!" I shout they all scurried out the back. I heard three bangs in the door.
"Please leave me alone!" I shout through the door.

Hmmm who could it beeeeeee??????