1.3

Salice p.o.v
It was dark out and everyone was still with us. We all were high and we were not coming down from it.
"I'm hungry let's go to the diner!" I slur
"Yea let's go!" Nate said we stood up but I stopped.
"UBER!" I yell.
"Why are you calling an uber?" Derek asked laughing.
"Cause ion wanna die!" I say weirdly
"UBER!" Everyone started yelling. Jose walked up laughing.
"What you laughing at Mr. J!" I say in a Harley Quinn voice.
"You!" He said holding his stomach.
"We're calling an uber! What's so funny bout that!" I say
"Come on my parents got me a new car that would fit all of us!" He said
"We got an uber!" I shout everyone cheered and we followed Jose. I got in next to Blake and we were in the back. I looked at him and he smiled. I leaned in attaching my lips to his. He immediately kissed back. I held his cheek as he held my waist. I straddled him not breaking the kiss.
"We're here!" Kylie yelled I broke it instantly and got out the car.
"Nu huh luna come here!" Blake said bringing me close to him. I was infront of him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Why am I here instead of going inside to eat?" I ask giggling
"Cause come here." He says. He leaned in attaching his lips to mine. I kissed him back. He asked for entrance and instead of declining. I broke the kiss.
"We'll finish this later Blakey right now I want food!" I say laughing. He groaned. I walked in him trailing behind. We saw the guys and walked to them. I sat down laying my head in nates shoulder.
"Nathan!" Some girl shouted
"Vanessa!" He slurred laughing.
"Are you high Nathan!" She shouted again
"No! I would never!" He said smiling
"You such a damn lie!" Derek shouted pushing him a little which pushed me which pushed Blake.
"Let's go Nathan!" She shouted again
"Woah woah stop with the yelling!" Kylie said holdin her head
"You guys are all stoned aren't you?!" She asked shouting
"No! We would never!" We all said in sync. We all laughed.
"Ugh y'all are disgusting!" She said. Then I realized who it was.
"Gasp the prissy bitch that got us suspended!" I shout
"My name is Vanessa you slore!" She shouted at me. I stood up but failed hitting my legs.
"Ow you damn table! Fuck you! Fight me!" I shouted
"Just sit down." Nate said putting his hands on my shoulders.
"Your still here!" I say surprised.
"Ugh I'm leaving!" She shouted walking away. The waiter came to our table his name was Ty.
"Welcome to Astro diner what can I get you?" He asked
"A side of you!" Stassie said pointing at him winking one of her eyes. I chuckled and he looked at me.
"I'm sorry ma'am I'm not on the menu." He said chuckling still looking at me. I looked around and pointed at myself.
"Gasp HE IS A UNICORN!" I shouted he chuckled.
"He is an adorable NO sexy unicorn!" I say putting my elbow on the table.
"Alright what would you like fr!" He said winking at me. I tried winking back but failed. He chuckled again.
"I wanna mint chocolate chip milkshake yummmmyyyy!" I say rolling my eyes. He nodded taking down my order. Nate ordered an Oreo milkshake Derek ordered a vanilla milkshake. Jose coke, Blake chocolate milkshake. Loren a banana and strawberry milkshake, Kylie stassie and Madison ordered what I did. John the same as Nate same with the jacks and sammy. Dillion ordered a sinkers milkshake. Kyle ordered a butterfinger milkshake kdl ordering the same. He nodded and wrote it all down walking away.
"Salice rose?" I hear next to me. I turned my head to see a man with a smile on his lips.
"Yessssssss?!" I drag out
"Hey I'm Dylan." He said putting out his hand. I shook it.
"Can we talk in private please?" He asked. I nodded and pushed Blake outta the booth. The Dylan kid held his hand out I took it an walked to a different booth.
"Hello I'm Dylan posey, I'm a detective, I've been assigned to your case! Let me tell you a little about myself, I'm married to Tyler posey, I'm 23 I've been a working cases for 3 years! Now tell me about you Ms. Rose." He said
"I'm salice rose currently single I'm 18, I've been going to school I'm a senior!" I say
"That's amazing, okay let's talk about this case!" He said
"Okay?" I say
"Okay so I'm here to tell you we'll ask you if you want to testify! If you do you would need an attorney. You would need a couple people to back up the statement you wrote! Do you understand this?" He asked
"Yes!" I answer
"Okay so here is my card call me I hope you have a wonderful night and don't drive tonight sweetie." He said. I nodded and he stood up I stood up after him. He shook my Hand while I shook his. He walked away and I walked back to the table. My milkshake was at the table so I grabbed it.
"We ordered you a burger." Derek said. I nodded and drank my milkshake. I moaned at how good it was. Ty reached back at our table. He put all our plates down. I took another sip and moaned once again.
"This is SOOO good!" I say.
"Glad you like it!" He said. I grabbed my burger taking a bite. Another moan escaped my mouth.
"Stop moaning you sound like your getting fucked under the table!" Derek said. I chocked on my burger.
"Shut the fuck up!" I shout at him.
"Okay I'll be on my way!" Ty said. We finished eating and left.

Skip car ride 😆
Once I got home I showered and cuddled up next to Blake falling asleep.