2.5

Recap... "I..."

I was stuttering I didn't know if I wanted to be with him. I do but he has so many flaws. I don't because I don't want to be heartbroken. I looked at his face, his hope was slowly going away and I hate that. He is such an amazing guy he is cute and smart, he is sweet, he knows how to treat a girl. But at the same time he helped kill my mom, he was working with my dad on killing me. How can I trust him with my heart? Adryan give him a chance. I kept telling myself but I wasn't sure. I can't keep him standing for long but I don't know how i would answer him. I'm happy with him, he made me forget about all my problems with the day he planned, he was willing to go out of his way, spend his money just to make me happy. He is truly sweet. My choice has to be made up soon. I don't know if to go with my heart or my gut. My gut tells me no he will just end up hurting you just like Derek. I slowly let out a breath.

"I would..." I stopped thinking one more time if I should.

I looked at him again and he completely lost all hope. I've kept him waiting for to long.

"I would love to but... I have somethings to say. I was hesitant being that you helped kill my mom and was sided with my dad on gang activity, but you will go out of your way just to make someone happy. You care about people more than yourself, so I'm saying yes please don't make me regret this." I say looking at him.

He smiled brightly, he picked me up and spinned me. I giggled and held onto him. He put me down and looked into my eyes. He was contemplating something. I smiled and smashed my lips to his. He was shocked but kissed back instantly. I broke the kiss hugging him.

"I won't." He said hugging me back.

3 hours later

We walked back to the house. Yea we spent 3 hours at the beach judge me. Me and Jose walked upstairs. I grabbed my phone I had many messages from Derek, Nate, sam and the jacks. I furrowed my eyes in confusion and opened Derek's.

D- where are you???
D- Ryan answer me!!!
D- ADRYAN
D-answer me were worried sick!!!!!

I rolled my eyes opening the others all of them saying the same thing. I opened the Snapchat app. I called Jose and got his attention. I posed and he did to kissing my neck. I took the picture and captioned it.

My papi 👅😝

I closed the app and went to the bags Jose brought.

"We're going to dinner so hurry baby." Jose said grabbing clothes.

I nodded. Dinner meant formal so I grabbed a dress.

I stripped and hopped in the shower

I stripped and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and rebrushed my teeth. I cleaned up and stepped out. I wrapped my hair in another towel and dried my face. I tied the towel around my body and started my makeup.

Once I was done I got dressed

Once I was done I got dressed. I curled my red hair. And put on white wedges. I walked out of the bathroom and my mouth gaped open.

Jose was fixing his shirt sleeves

Jose was fixing his shirt sleeves. I cleared my throat and went to my bag. I put on lotion deodorant and my love spell perfume from Victoria secret. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I looked good.

"I'm ready!" I say to Jose. He nodded and smiled.

"You look amazing princess." He said

"You don't look to bad yourself. I grabbed my light pink clutch putting my lipstick and phone in it. I closed it and we walked out.

30 min later

We arrived at the restaurant. It looked really high class which made me wonder how we're we able to get here. Jose got out running to my side opening the door. I grabbed his open hand and stepped out. I also thanked him and he shut the door and we walked to the entrance.

"Names?" The guy from the front said

"Frimzy." Jose said

"Mr and mrs. Frimzy Please follow me." He says walking is to our table. We thanked him and sat down.

Our date went amazing we ate he ordered dessert. He bought me a flower  well a bouquet of flowers. We had left and went home changed and went to sleep.