0.7

Jesse wood is played by theo james

Shout out to izzy__2112 she just started and her profile pic is LIFE

Salice p.o.v
I was in Kylie's room pondering if Mario was also alive. Cause I knew my bestfriends well. I cried over his 'death' knowing it wasn't true. Kylie brought me out of my thoughts by snapping her fingers in my face.
"Yes?" I ask
"What are you wearing for your date!" She asked squealing
"He said fancy so I don't know!" I answer truthfully.
"I got chu mami let me choose!" Frimzy said
"It's not my closet it's Kylie's!" I say
"Can I ms. Jenner?" He asks
"What ever but I'm doing your hair salice!" She said walking out. Frimzy chose 2 dresses

 Frimzy chose 2 dresses

He put them both in my arms

"Go cause I feel like these would bring out your sexy ass curves!" He said I nodded. I walked into the bathroom stripping my cloths. I tried the white one first then walked out.
"That is sexy as fuck but you needa try the Otha one!" He says licking his lips
I groaned walking back in stripping again trying the other one. I walked out and his mouth dropped
"This one?" I ask
"Hell to the motherfucking yea!" He says licking his lips walking closer. He reached me grabbing my hips. I felt chills going through my body.
"U-Um I gotta get Kylie so she can do my hair" I say pushing away. I walked downstairs calling Kylie.
"Damn salsa!" All the guys say
"You like?!" I say spinning.
I heard whistles and yeas across the room.
"Where is Kylie?" I ask
"Right here!" She says
"Can you do my hair?" I ask
"What the hell!" Madison and stassie yelled
"Can you two do my makeup?" I ask them they clapped and jumped up. They dragged me into the bathroom starting to do my makeup and hair. Kylie started straighting my hair while the girls did my makeup. They did my makeup very light. With nude eyeshadow eyeliner mascara and Kylie's lipstick. She has them done but not released. They put her nude matte lipstick on. Once Kylie was done with my hair she handed me black pumps. I put them on. I looked in the mirror and I looked really good.
"Oh no selfie time!" Stassie said she went on snapchat. She kissed my cheek while I closed my eyes putting up kissy face. She took the picture putting baby mama 😍😍 as the caption. I smiled than I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed and smiled. We all walked out and downstairs.
"Salsa I might just fuck you, you look so damn fine!" Sam said putting his hand over his heart.
"When I get back!" I say jokingly. He winked and I opened the door.
"Damn!" Jesse said
"Thanks I guess." I said
Before I stepped foot out of the damn house the guys blocked me.
"You do anything that may make her uncomfortable we will chop your tiny dick off got it!" Derek warned
"Oh she'll be all over me!" He says
"I'm just kidding don't take it seriously!" He quickly adds
"Alright you guys needa blast somewhere!" I shout pushing past them
"There is that sexy ass!" Jesse said
"Don't say anything that might get you killed!" I warned. He shrugged handing me flowers.
"Thanks!" I say
"Nate baby can you put these in water?" I ask he nodded grabbing them. He grabbed my arm kissing my cheek.
"Alright Nathan I gotta go." I say
I started walking away
"We love you text us if anything!" They all yell.
"I will love y'all!" I shout back they shut the door. We walked to his black mustang getting in.
"I fucking love your car!" I gush
"Thank you!" He says
"So where are we going?" I ask
"You need them and I got them so imma take you to them!" He says
"To who?" I ask
"You'll see!" He says smirking I nodded taking out my phone. I texted the group chat where everybody was in

S. Every thing is going okay

D. Good

K.^

SW. You know we're all gonna say the same thing so everybody says good! 😂

S. Bye you guys

I shut off my phone and looked out of the window.
"Is Mario dead?" I ask looking at him
He shook his head. It brought the widest smile ever onto my face.
"We're almost there! But since I can't show you where they are we gotta bag you!" He says.
Right when he says that there was a bag put over my head. I started screaming and kicking.
"Salice calm down your okay!" Jesse soothes.
"Get this off of me!" I shout again
"Unbag her!" Jesse shouts. The bag comes off my head and I smack Jesse.
"Let me out!" I say
"What no!" He says
"Let me the fuck out!" I shout again
"Don't you wanna see Mario, Loren, and Blake?" He says
"Yes but-" he cut me off
"Yes but nothing shut your pretty mouth up." He say I huff and sit back.
"We're here!" He says turning off the car.
"Why are we at a wear house?" I ask getting a little scared.
"This is where they are you coming or not?" He asks I nodded getting out of the car. I walked forward and he walked next to me putting his hand on the small of my back. He put the password than his thumb. It unlocked once it opened the smell of weed hit my nose. We walked in and everybody turned there head towards us.
"Who is the-" Loren started but stopped. She looked amazing, not hurt at all.
"You told me she was hurt!" I shout pushing Jesse away. I heard guns clocking.
"Awe you got your own little army huh?!" I shout
"Salice?!" I heard Mario.
"Mario!" I shout he came out of a room. He took his braces out and looked really good.
"Oh my god salice!" He said walking towards me.
"I-I thought you were dead" I say tears threating to pour out.
"You should know me well enough that I wouldn't kill myself!" He says
"I missed you so much!" I say hugging him. He hugged me back just as tight.
"Why the fuck I- salice!" Blake yells I unhooked myself from Mario turning to him. He came out shirtless, he had gotten a haircut to where his hair was in a quiff. I was beyond overwelmed.
"Oh my god Blakey!" I say he ran down the stair and I ran in his arms. He held me like that for like five minuets.
"I missed you so fucking much" I say
"I did to baby!" He says I heard someone clearing there throat.
"Oh yea I forgot I was on a date with this asshole!" I say annoyed
"Did Loren say anything?" Blake asked I shook my head then turned to her. She had her mascara running as tears fell from her face. I walked away from Blake to her. She threw her arms around me hugging me tight. I wrapped my arms around her and cried in her shoulder. We stood like that crying in each other's arms for awhile.
"I thought I told you to have everything ready!" Jesse yelled slamming something on the table. I unhooked myself and she did the same. I looked to where he was yelling. He had a gun pointed to another guys head.
"Jesse don't!" I shout
"Salice stay out of it!" Loren said
"He is gonna kill him!" I tell her
"Just stay out of it!" Loren tell me. I shook my head closing my eyes and clogging my ears.
"What's wrong with her!" Blake said
"Oh shit I forgot! Blake take her upstairs!" Mario demands. Blake picked me up walking me up to his room.
"What's wrong baby?" He asks
"M-My brother got shot infront of me! It brings back really bad memories" I tell him
"Damn I'm sorry!" He says.
I heard my name being called.
"No! They can't be here!"

"Who!"

Boom who ya think it is remember I'm doing shoutouts and follows for people who comment,fan,vote, and share! 2 each chapter the shoutout for this chapter is at the top! Bye!