0.9

Shout out to MiaThurlow izzy__2112LexiRogers072frimzy_bae1 4 because they the real og's antha thing who ever spams on this book will also get a shout out so yea ittl not jus be 2 but who ever spams with votes and comments this chapter will revolve on what happened to me so yea enjoy 😋 oh but the dead mom part no momma is still alive 😆
----------------------------------------------
Salice p.o.v
I heard those words and I instantly got scared.
"Proceed!" I demand
"Please take a seat." He says
"No! Tell me what the fuck happened!" I shout
"Your mother is dead!" Some white bimbo spat. The whole world shook.
"D-Derek." Was all I managed to get out.
"Is there a Derek?!" The guy shouted Derek came out of the room. He rushed over to me shaking me.
"Salice!" He shouted
"M-Mom is D-Dead." I strained out. He stopped shaking me wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck crying on his shoulder.
"Yo- salsa?" Nate asked coming down along with the others. Derek let me go and I sat on the couch. I was still zoned out. Not paying attention to a thing. I had shut down.

Derek's p.o.v
I heard my name being called so I got up walking out the door. I saw salice standing there tears streaming down her face. I ran over to her shaking her.
"Salice!" I shout
"M-Mom is D-Dead." Was all she said. I wrapped my arms around her tiny figure as she put her arms around my neck crying. I just held on to her.
"Yo- salsa?" Nate asked worried. I let her go and she sat on the couch. She wasn't in her mind right now. No one could talk to her. She wouldn't respond so I decided to find how all this came about.
"How the hell did this happen?!" I shout
"We got it all on camera. We have been tracking mr. Rose for a while. He had a warrant for his arrest for dealing drugs. But to the question you asked. Mrs. Rose was watching television when someone knocked on the door she went to check. Through the peephole of course. She kept telling him to go away. Glass shattered in the back so she ran up the stairs to your friends room. She called 911. Sadly before we could get there she was dead a bullet shot to the head." He explained.
"What! The! Hell! That's your job to make sure this shit doesn't happen!" I shout
"Sir calm down." The guy said softly.
"Did you at least catch this son of a bitch!" Jesse shouted
"No we havent." He said again
"Nice job! You let a damn murder out on the loose probably looking for salice right now!" I shouted
"Sir were gonna have to ask you to stop yelling!" Some white hoe said
"Don't you fucking tell me to stop yelling damnit this was like another mom to me! You just fucking let her die!" I shouted slamming my hands on the table. They reached there hands behind there back.
"Go ahead pull the damn gun out!" I shout
"Sir please sit down." Another girl said
"Of course other people telling me what to do!" I grunt
"Wait mom is dead!" Kylie said standing up.
"Yes! These assholes let her die!" I shout
"What the fuck it's your FUCKING JOB TO PROTECT AND SERVE!" She shouts
"Listen it's not our damn fault your friends mom is a dumb ass for even being with him! She knew what he was doing and stood with his pathetic ass if you ask me she brought this on her self!" The white bimbo said. This time salice spoke up.
"Oh it's her fault huh! My mom dumped his ass the moment she found out!" She stood up
Oh no
"You guys are all the same right! Blame the damn person! You should of been caught his ass! But guess what y'all lady cops can't keep in you pants especially if your the one that bailed him out right! I bet you didn't tell them right! That you fucked an inmate bailing his ass out under a different name! He told me everything! Well no I SAW everything say my mom is a dumb ass again and I'll shoot you my self!" Salice shouted now in her face.
The lady's face was drained she was pale as a ghost.
"Ma'am please step back." The guy said
The lady's color all came back and she stood up straight. What she said next determined of she was going to live or not.

Okay so all this did happen in my life but my mother is okay and the asshole is put away for life all of y'all are gonna think oh your such an attention seeker blah blah blahhhhh well all this lead up to how your gonna see frimzy as a bad boy okay? Okay shout outs are at the top