Chapter 7

Chapter 7.
Adam's POV.
I was eating a apple when I heard Mr. Davenport yell happily. Bree and I went into the lab when we saw Mr. Davenport with a grin on his face.
"Did you find Chase?" Bree asked.
Mr. Davenport nodded and showed us that he was in a warehouse a little ways from the train station.
"What are we waiting for? Let's go save our little brother." I said confidently.
Bree and I got in our capsules and changed into our mission suits. The we grabbed our comm sets and just as we were gonna go out the door, Mr. Davenport grabbed our shoulders and said.
"Bring back my son."
Then we super sped out the door.
Chase's POV.
I had been in this warehouse for three days, I didn't even know the extent of my injuries anymore. I knew that the cuts on my arm and leg I got on day one were infected, same with the cut on my face yesterday. I could tell I had some broken bones, my ribs definitely, but I didn't know where the others were or if I had them. Let's just say these past few days were torture.
Flashback to yesterday...
I woke up in extreme pain from my leg and arm where Derek had cut me yesterday and I felt tired, but I kept myself from sleeping. Derek walked in and smiled when he saw me awake.
"Well well well. The bionic brat is awake. Are you gonna answer my question about the bionics today? Or am I gonna force it out of you?" Derek threatened as he pulled out his knife.
"I...I still don't know." I replied in a shaky tone as I braced myself for the blade cutting my skin.
Derek held the knife up to my face.
"Such a nice face, if you don't want it ruined, you should answer my question." Derek said.
I swallowed.
"I'm sorry, but just because I have mechanically inclined intelligence does not mean I know everything." I replied in a very quiet, very shaky tone.
Derek lifted up the knife and I felt the blade cut into my face, down my cheek. I felt the blood running down my face as I screamed out in pain. After he was done, he undid the straps and picked me up by the shirt.
"Answer my question!" Derek yelled.
"I do not know!" I exclaimed with all my energy.
I flew through the air and fell on my ribs. I screamed out in pain as I heard them snap like twigs. Then Derek picked me up again and strapped me back down to the table.
"You be cooperative and answer me!" Derek threatened as he dragged the knife over my stomach, cutting it.
I screamed out again and then I lost consciousness.
End of flashback.
I knew that if he did anything like that today, I would die. So I decided that I would pretend to be unconscious when he came in there. I heard footsteps, so I closed my eyes and started breathing quietly. I felt someone trying to wake me up, witch wasn't fun since I was already awake. Then I heard the unfriendly sound of cowboy boots walking down the hall. Derek. I felt him slap me in the face. I opened my eyes.
"I knew that would work. Good morning bionic brat." He said with a fake smile plastered on his face.
"Cut the act." I growled.
"How do you get bionics?" He asked.
"I don't know." I forced out.
Derek was about to cut me when I heard someone enter the warehouse.
"I'll deal with you in a minute." Derek said as he stormed out of the room.
Then I heard someone enter the room. My big brother, Adam Charles Davenport, the last person I wanted to save me. I started freaking out.
"Leave me alone! Your just gonna hurt me!" I yelled.
Then Adam covered my mouth.
"I am saving you Chase. Bree is dealing with that guy who keeps hurting you." Adam explained as he broke the straps and picked me up. I screamed in pain because he had just grabbed one of my cuts.
"It is almost impossible to hold you Chase." Adam muttered as he changed his hold on me. I heard Bree and Derek fighting when Bree knocked him to the floor, tied him up and called the police. Then she saw me.
"How is he?" She asked.
"Don't touch him Bree, he is in a huge amount of pain. I was barley able to pick him up." Adam explained.
After that, the sides of my vision started going black, and I fell into unconsciousness.
Yay they saved Chasey!
#AlwaysBeNice!
Over and out.
Susz13.