Not Running Chapter 13

It was Korse.

"You." I said, Justice squirming under me.

"Me" he said smiling.

"What did you do to her?" I asked him.

"I opened her mind." He said spreading his arms.

"What the hell was that?" Radiation asked.

"Yeah seriously, what Bond movie are you from again?" Spunk asked.

"I-I have a feeling that's a reference of some sort but I didn't get." I said

"Never mind." Spunk said

"Well looks like we have a couple smart asses in the peanut gallery." Korse said unexpectedly sassily.

"I-I didn't get that one either."

"Where have you been woman!?" Spunk asked. I looked at him. "Oh."

"I'm guessing I should have brainwashed you." Korse said pointing at me. "But... I guess I'll have to kill you. Shame." He stops, he just stood there staring at me.

"What is he doing?" Radiation whispered through the silence.

"I don't know." I whispered back. Justice growled at me trying to escape me. "Fuck this." I said as I grabbed hold of her hair and smash his head into the ground just hard enough to knock her out. She did. Korse woke from his trance.

"I just had a little revelation." Korse said walking towards me, I frantically looked at my gun. I started crawling towards it.

"Took you long enough." Spunk said

"I'll kill a part of your peanut gallery." He walked over to Spunk and Radiation and pulled out his unpainted gun and pointed it at Radiation. I started to panic and pointed the gun at Korse.

"Restrain her." He said calmly adjusting the gun in his hand. A Drac ran in and pulled the gun from my hand. He pulled my hands behind my back.

"STOP!!!" I yelled struggling "LET ME GO!!!" Korse laughed a little.

"Maybe you're not so different than the rest?" Korse said "So cliche" he shook his head. He straightened his arm. "As I was saying. Should I kill this one?" His gun still pointed at Radiation. I tensed up trying to wriggle out of the Dracs hands. "Or this one?" He said swinging his gun to Spunk. I struggled again.

"I think this one." The Drac pointed to Radiation.

"Brilliant choice." Korse said pointing the gun at Radiation again. He pulled the trigger.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I yelled throwing myself at him but the Drac held me back.

"Ok let her go, let her see her friend as he dies." Korse said sharply throwing his gun at the shocked Radiation, he flinched. I was let go. I stumbled and ran over to Radiation. Spunk looked scared, he kept mumbling OMG OMG OMG under his breath. Radiation had a whole right in his stomach.

"Radiation," I said keeping my eyes on the wound.

"I--I'll be fine." He said taking a breath between each word.

"Shit!" I said examining the wound and realizing the severity of the situation.

"W-what's happening to me?" Radiation said looking the most scared I've ever seen him.

"There's a hole in you and you're loosing a lot if blood."I said. The tears started coming faster. He reached over and wiped some of the tears off my cheek, but mostly smearing his blood onto my cheek.

"HitGirl I--" He started saying then he stopped, staring off behind me. "LOOK OUT!!!" He grabbed the gun from my pocket and pointed it at something behind me. I turned around to see Jesus there holing a gun and pointing it at me, he was painting and looking scared.