Rufio's Injury

*The sun shines bright as you sit next to Jay on the bench outside of Rufio's paddock. Jay said she wanted to meet with you...You wonder why.*

Hello. I waa curious if you wanted to do something with me. A journey we can take together if you let me. *your face turns puzzled. "What?"* Horses. I wanted to know if you wanted to open up a horse place of our own. You can give lessons and so can I we can ride and train other peoples horses. Ya know all the good stuff. *You stand still for a moment...unsure of what to say. Then all of a suddenly Rufio is hollering!!! Another stallion is with him...but how. How did he get in with him. "Jay stay here!!!"" she nods. Rushing in you chase the ither horse off to examine Rufio...his leg is bleeding. Jay comes in with a halter and leadrope and she takes him inside. You reach for your phone in your back pocket and call the bet immediately. Jays dreams of the barn are crazy important but...Rufio is more important to you both. The vet shows up and tells you both, "Im sorry...but his leg is cut up pretty badly and it feels and looks broken. I will have to take him in to give him surgery to fix it...but its up to you Jay to get it fixed or put him down..." Jay starts to tear up. "Dont even mention put him down!!!" she says. "What do you want me to do" The vet says. "Surgery. Its our only option." the vet nods and loads Rufio up into her trailer. Jay collapses into your arms as the vet pulls away.* "Dont let anything bad happen to him pllleasse...please let me be ok. And make it through this!!!"