Flames

2 weeks later. We have a week and a half left before the olympics)

Morning. Why dont we go for one last ride before I need to give Rufio a breaK. (you nod) ok lets go. You can ride the giant horse todayif you want, Abby. She is a sweet heart. A huge sweet heart. Hahaha. ("Good one" You laugh) (You lead Abby and in no time you and Jay are tacked up and ready to go) I thought we could try out a cross country course today. ("I thought you only do dressage?) Just because I love and do dressage doesnt mean I don't jump. You must be silly to think that. Haha. (A smile appears on your face. "What a delight") hmm? Oh. A delight. Really? Me? A delight? You must be joking. ("nope") Thank you. We should hop on. Can you give me a leg up? ("Sure") Ok now we are both up. Lets go. 15 minutes later... Ok we are here. Ooohhh I almost forgot about the cabin over there. ("Where?") Its on that walking trail, horses aren't allowed over there though. Wanna go and see it? (You nod.) ok lets go. We can hope off and our horses ground tie soo just leave them here. Stay horses. We will be back. Ok lets go!*Walking down the trail you and Jay see some smoke. Curious. You continue walking. Reaching the cabin. You amd Jay see flames. And its headed for the direction of the pastures. * We need to get the horses from thr pasture!! Call the fire department. Hurry!! (You call and tell them whats going on) ok lets hurry. *running back to the horses you and Jay rush to a gallop and head to the pasture. Having to go towards thr flames and past the cabin. Jumping a few logs and trees you and Jay rrach the pasture. 4 horses are in there. Hopping off your horse and Jay does the same. You grab 2 leadropes and Jay geabs the other 2. Clipping them to the horses and opening the gait. Hopping back on you head to the barn. Jay calls the barn owner for help. And she comes. Suddenly. All goes black. Jay slides off.* Go!!! Ill be ok!! I wanna make sure we didnt forget any one. Rufio and the others will follow. Hurry!*You gallop of having 5 horses gallop behind you. You worry about Jay but you know she will be ok. Reaching the barn. The stable hands, barn owner, and a few other riders assist you with the horses. You hop off coughing badly. Looking back you see the flames engulfing the pasture. "I hope Jay's ok" A figure comes running. Its Jay! She stumbles and has her hands infront of her. Liek she cant see where she is. Her eyes are open..but look blue-ish. "Jay!! Are you ok!!??"* No...I...My....Eyes..hurt!!! And they are fuzzy I cant see!! *sirens sound. The four trucks were working on the flames. And 2 ambulances arrived at the barn. They loaded Jay into the ambulance and they wre off. They checked on me. I had a few scrapes on me and 3 or 4 burn spots that hurt...but they werent as bad as Jay's.*

Sorry for not posting as often as id like. Hope this chapter made up for it.