Coming Home

* You and Jay feel uneasy as the plane takes off, the announcer makes a scary statement once we are in air, "The winds are strong today and half of the trip is storm..but we will try our best to avoid them." You look at Jay and she looks at you with a worried and unpleasant look. Please lord. Keep us safe, you pray.

Fast forward.

The ride was tough but the little airplane wheels touxhed the ground. You and Jay give a huge sigh of relief. Thank goodness we landed. "
That was a long plane ride...I couldnt even relax. Im glad we landed safely though." Jay says as she stands up to grab our duffle bags from the top cabinet. You stand up, your legs feeling wobbly as you try to stand. Jay hands you your bag and before you can count to 10 its time to evacuate the plane. Rushing out, but in order, You follow Jay as you go onto the platform. Reaching the airport ground you say words. "USA here we are!" Jay looks at you and smiles. Happy that we finnally made it home. This olympics were unlike the paraolympics...we may have taken on gold...but the struggles we had there...were not to be taken lightly. You and Jay try to rush out but instead...a huge swarm of cameras try to take pictures. You rush out grabbing Jay's hand helping her. Racing to Rufio and Puzzles arrival platform. They had arrive safely too. Unloading them you and Jay reacj yet again a horse trailer and a van. You and Jay were the first stop. Then they go to texas. Then thet would go to california and then a few other places.2 hours later. We arrived. You unload puzzle and Jay unloads Rufio. You decide to put out Puzzle to pasture for a week to give her a break. Jay does the same...but just until she retires him for something different than pasture sitting.

Shortest chapter ive written in a while but its hard to write a chapter about and airplane long. Ok guys and gals its time for yet another sneak peak as its get really close..actually down to now 1 chapter until Book 2 will be started!
Here is the sneak peak of the day:

actually down to now 1 chapter until Book 2 will be started!Here is the sneak peak of the day:

Who is this? Book 2 will answer the question.