Alex is fine, but in danger!

*Its morning and time for Alex's brain surgery*
Lauren: Alex, you will be fine you are in good hands here! I will be waiting for you!
Lauren starts crying quietly so she doesn't disturb any other patient!
Doctor: Sorry Lauren, he will be back!
*5 hours after waiting Alex is done with surgery*
Lauren: H-his hair, it's gone.
Doctor: I'm sorry but according to his body he will grown that hair back in like 2-3 weeks!
*Its been 4 weeks, Alex's hair has grown back*
Lauren: Alex, please wake up.
Alex: *groans*
Lauren: ALEX?
Alex: W-who are you?
Lauren: my name is Lauren and I'm your girlfriend!
Alex: You're my girlfriend? You're the prettiest girl I ever saw!
Lauren: *crying* really?
Alex: Yea, wipe those beautiful tears away!
Lauren: Alex I'm so happy you're awake!
Alex: How did I get here?
Lauren: You got hit by a car, and you got surgery.
Alex: Really?
Lauren: Really!
Alex: Who hit me?
Lauren: A man, he looked like Baz, there was a girl in the car and she looked like Daniela!
Alex: Huh?
Lauren: Um... nothing!
*1 month*
Alex: Lauren, I'm so happy I'm out of the hospital. When I saw you I fell in love with you all over again!
Lauren: Really?
Alex: Really!
Lauren: That's so sweet!
Alex: I would fall in love with you all over again everyday if I could!
Lauren:*giggles* aw!
Alex: I'm tired let's go home!
Lauren: Me to...
*Lauren and Alex cuddle and watch movies until they fall asleep on each other*
Lauren: Alex, wake up I have to ask you something.
Alex: What's wrong?
Lauren: I think the guy who hit you down was Baz and he's trying to kill you!
Alex: That's crazy, that was done years ago!
Lauren: Revenge never stops! Daniela was in the car laughing!
Alex: Are you serious?
Lauren: Alex I would never lie to you unless I'm going to surprise you!
Alex: How do we know for sure?
Lauren: I took a picture of the car license plate maybe we can go to the dmv or something and ask who the owner is!
Alex: Ok!
*At the dmv*
Lauren: Hi, um we want to know who the owners are of this car, with this license plate number!
Dmv lady: Ma'am I'm sorry but this is personal information, can you tell us why you would like to know?
Alex: I got hit down by this car and we want to know who hit me down, cause it looks like it was her ex and my ex that hit me down.
Dmv lady: That is not a valid reason, but because you want to know for sure I will give you! The first names are Baz, and Daniela!
Lauren: That our ex's, Alex, they're trying to kill you!
Alex: *no response due to being in shock*