Alex sings

Alex and Lauren are celebrating and having a slow dance and try have a professional photographer recording and taking pictures of them!
Alex: Lauren, do you like this?
Lauren: No!
Alex: Wha-
Lauren: I love it! I couldn't ask for anything like this! If I stayed with Baz this wouldn't have happened! Alex I love you! I'm so happy you did this for me!
Alex: Lauren I love you too! I'm sorry for me leaving and the whole Daniela and Baz situation! If I could ever do anything to make it up to you I will do it!
Lauren: You already did!
*They dance and dance they have a great time and it's now night time! Fousey and Aaron brought really big fireworks and they put on a great firework show*
Lauren: Alex, how did you pull all of this off?
Alex: Don't worry your pretty little mind about that!
Lauren: Ok!
Alex: Wanna go walk?
Lauren: Sure!
*Alex and Lauren walk on the sand and talk and they start kissing and the photographer records them for their Hawaii Wedding Video*
Alex: Let's go back!
Lauren: Ok!
*Alex and Lauren walk back*
Alex: Can I get my mic please?
Roi: Here bro!
Alex: Thanks!
Lauren: What is he doing?
Alex: *starts singing* oh my little petunia, I loveee you! You're the prettiest petunia I ever did see!
Lauren: Alex! Really! Haha! You're so cute!
*Fousey grabs the mic from alex*
Fousey: LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Everyone: OK!!!
Lilly: Lauren, you're really lucky! Don't ever lose Alex!
Lauren: Ok thank you!
*Everyone is partying and everything is fine until*