Life gets better

Lauren and Alex talk and talk until Lauren says something!
Lauren: Alex, what-what if we're not meant to be together?
Alex: What? Lauren we are!
Lauren: All that has been happening in our life is trouble with the miscarriage and the baby shower and Daniela and Baz and now you getting into jail? Alex, we're not meant to be together!
Alex: Then why didn't you say that before we got married?
Lauren: Alex I didn't realize, please don't be mad at me again!
Alex: I won't, i promise!
Aaron: What's going on?
Alex: Lauren thinks we're not meant to be together!
Aaron: Lauren, why would you think that!
Lauren: Don't you see all the bad things happening?
Aaron: But what if this is what you have to go through for your love?
Lauren: I never thought of it that way.
Alex: Lauren, please, I can't loose you again! You are the best girl I've ever met in my life! I couldn't ask God for someone better!
Lauren: *tears fall out of her eyes* Alex, that was so sweet. Thank you.
Alex: You're welcome *giving her a kiss* love you Lauren!
Lauren: Love you too.
*Its night time and Alex and Lauren are watching a movie and Lauren is in Alex's lap, she falls asleep in his arms, so he puts her in bed and covers her while he gets into bed and hugs her and goes to sleep*
*Its morning time and Lauren wakes up and makes breakfast for her and Alex! Lauren goes to wake up and she gives him a kiss on the forehead and tells him to wake up,they eat and Alex asks a question*
Alex: Wanna go out later? For dinner?
Lauren: Of course Alex!
*Dinner time comes and they go to the Cheese cake Factory, Alex sings his cheese cake factory song while he vlogs*
Alex: Cheese Cake factory, cheese cake factory, aye aye cheese cake factory, cheese cake factory!
Lauren: Look it's Fousey and Lilly!
Alex: I'm gonna vlog them!!
Lauren: Haha!
*They order their food until Lauren does something*
Alex: What- what are you doing in your bag?
Lauren: Oh nothin!
Alex: You brought bear bear didn't you?
Lauren: Yup!
*Alex pulls his camera up to vlog*
Alex: Lauren why did you bring bear bear? Nobody likes him he's gwoss!
Lauren: Everyone loves bear bear!