Alex, are you ok?

Lauren,Alex, and Fousey go to the arcade Alex pays for everything!
Lauren: Alex isn't this fun? Alex? Fousey where's Alex?
Fousey: I don't know?
Lauren: Go look in the bathroom!
Fousey: But I'm in the middle of playing a game!
Lauren: Just go I can't!
Fousey: Fine play this for me!
*Fousey goes into the bathroom*
Fousey: Alex, there you are! Me and Lauren were worried! Alex why are you crying?
Alex: I have depression ok!
Fousey: Me and Lauren are  always here for you! Come outside and play! And I'll give you back all the money you paid!
Alex: Ok...
Lauren: Hey Alex! Where were you?
Alex: I-I-I have depression!
Lauren: WHAT? Depression?
Alex: I have been cutting myself and drinking to die! Lauren my life isn't good anymore! I'm a waste of life!
Lauren: No you're not Alex! You've done everything for me! And you're my best friend! My husband! My EVERYTHING! Alex you are the best thing that has happened to me without you I wouldn't know where I would be! Alex I love you!
Fousey: Bro you already know I love you as a friend and you know I would do anything for you! I would beat anyone up for you! Alex you're my best friend and I love you bruh!
Alex: Thanks but it doesn't really help!
*The next day Fousey tells Alex they are going to a doctor that helps with depression (I forgot what it's calls lmao)*
Alex: Are these people going to help me!
Fousey: Absolutely they've helped me they can help you!
Alex: No medicine?
Fousey: No!
*Alex is called into talk and tells the person about Daniela and Baz and everything else*
Fousey: You ok?
Alex: A little!
Fousey: Ok, that's progress!
*Lauren calls Alex*
Wanna know more?
Come back tomorrow or later!
Tag @alexwassabi @laurdiy @fouseytube