Chapter 8: The News..

Chapter 8

Later that night after the dance, Phoebe called. She was hystarical. As soon as I answered the phone, she started talking 10miles a minute.

"Phoebe! Slown down. I can barely hear a word your saying." I say.

"Oh sorry. It's just I have something really important to tell you, but I reallly really don't want you to hate me." She says hurridly.

"Okay just calm down. And Phoebe, I could never hate you." I say

"I think you will after I tell you." She says guiltily.

"Okay, just spit it out!" I shout.

"Okay okay. Tonight at the dance, me and Louis, um, kissed then he took me to dinner." She says as hurridly as possible. I don't say anything for a second.

"I just knew it. You hate me don't you?" She says sadly.

"No, no. It's not that. I'm just kinda shocked." I say.

"So you don't hate me?" She asks.

"No, of course not. I actually have something to tell you to." I say quietly.

"Okay, go ahead." She says.

"Tonight, me and Niall kissed." I say quickly.

"Really? That's great! You two are perfect together!" She says.

"What? Are you serious? I thought you would be mad at me." I say.

"It's really no big deal. It's not like we were dating." She says. "This is so odd. Both of us ended up with each others dates!" She exclaims.

"Haha it is weird. But me and Niall aren't together. We just kissed, that's all. It's not like he asked me out." I say

"Yeah but still! Now it's obvious he likes you! I mean, if he had the guts to kiss you!" She yells.

"Haha calm down there. Well are you and Louis a thing now?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

You can tell she is blushing on the other end. "Maybe. He asked me out on another date to the movies next Friday." She says.

"Really? That's great!" I exclaim. This is so odd. Here we are, talking about going out with each others dates. At least we both got what we wanted.

"Thanks! I'm glad your not mad!" She says.

"And the same goes for you! You will have to let me know if anything happens between you two!" I say with a grin.

"Stop being so perverted!" She says.

I chuckle to myself then say, "What? It's true."

After almost two more hours, we finally get off the phone. She talked to me about how magical it was and how they slow danced together.Then, I told her about my magical night with Niall and our kiss. I fall asleep thinking abut what just happened only hours ago.