Chapter 13:

Niall's POV.

I had just dropped Erica and Phoebe off at Erica's house. I can't believe that dick called Louis would do something like that, lwaving Phoebe alone at a bar. She could've gotten taken away, freakin' raped even. When Louis gets drunk, you don't wanna mess with him. But still, even that was a low for him. I decide to head over to Louis house, to see if he's alright. His house isn't far from Erica's so I arrive shortly. I see his car parked in the parking lot, but his parent's car is gone. Great, Louis drunk, home alone does not spell good news. I don't even bother ringing the doorbell or knocking, I just walk right it. He wouldn't have answered it anyway. All the lights are off in the house except for one. I see a light glow coming from the back living room. I make my way towards the back of the house, careful to be quiet. Don't wanna force Louis into a rage again. I gasp when I enter the room. There is shards of glass scattered across the floor. There is what looks like a drunk Louis passed out on the couch. I walk over to where he's laying, careful not to step on any glass. I tip toe over to where he is laying, watching where I'm walking. I gently shake Louis' arm, careful not to make him angry.

"Hugh? Whaa?" He screamed.

"Louis, shut up. You're screaming."