Chapter 3

The next morning, everyone wakes up.
"We had a good night sleep!" Tyler yawns.
"We didn't!" Annika and Jamal laugh.
"But that was a fun sleepover!" Elayna smiles. "We should do it more often!"
"Noooo...." Everyone else runs away.
~
The next day at school, Savanna goes to Hunter.
"So, what did your dad ask you to do?" She asks.
"Find the Gem of Aphrodite and put it in the Shield of Poseidon to keep the evil out of Hades House." He says.
"Ha! You're funny!" Savanna laughs, being clueless. "What did he ACTUALLY say?"
"I need to find a gem from a suit of armor. It's supposed to be in the Frobisher Library, but it isn't anymore."
"That's because Mr. Sweet adapted it! It's in his office, now!"
"Thank you! Savanna, you're a genius!" Hunter runs off.
"Well, duh!" Savanna laughs.
~
During free period, Annika, Jamal, Danya and Tyler go into the tunnels.
"Too bad Elayna couldn't come." Tyler says.
"She got in trouble with Victor and has to go in detention because YOU bailed out on her last night!" Danya blames Tyler.
"Don't blame me, Danya!" Tyler yells at her.
Danya ignores him.
"Oh no..." Annika says. "You guys broke up?"
"Good thing Elayna's not here." Jamal says. "She would freak out since her two favorite couples aren't dating anymore."
"So, who's going in the hole?" Annika asks.
"Okay..." Jamal says. "Tyler had to go in, Danya had to go in after Tyler, and I had to go in after Danya AND Tyler. You and Elayna are the only ones who haven't gone in. And, oh look, Elayna's not here! So, Annika has to go!"
"No! Please!" Annika backs away.
Jamal, Danya and Tyler push Annika into the hole.
She takes a flashlight and crawls through it very fast.
"Are you okay in there?" They ask.
"Yeah, I'm.." The flashlight goes out. "My lights out its completely dark!"
"What's wrong with that?!" Tyler shouts.
"My worst fear is the dark!" Annika screams.
"You can do this!" Jamal shouts. "I know you can!"
Annika keeps crawling and feels a lever she pulls it and the dead end slides to the side, revealing another tunnel.
The hole starts closing.
"Annika! Hurry! Get out of there!" Danya shouts. "You're gonna get trapped!"
Annika screams.