Dont

Breah is Jasmine other bestfriend also Trey girlfriend

Isaiah

Yo I messed up I want my girl back. She like a drug and im a fiend craving her. She got a nigga slippin this was just supposed to be for a little extra money not no fall in love type thang.

I dropped by her house to drop off some makeup gifts. I rang the door bell only to be greeted with a punch to my jaw. "Nigga you really came over here! You crazier than I thought my sister dont fuck witchu no mo' get off my porch nigga. You ain't no boy of mine fuckin my sister over for some hoe" Trey hollered causing his neighbors to come outside. "Mind yall fuckin business and get back in yall houses and continu with yours" he spat.

"Man here just give her this stuff and tell her I'm sorry" I handed him the gifts and walked back to my car.

Jasmine

Me and Breah were at the mall just chillin. I told her about what happened between me and Zay, "Girl I told you I hated Cheyenne but nooo thats yo friend" she ranted on how much she hated Cheyenne and how she knew something about her wasn't right. "Ugh bitch ok I get it you hate her" I tried not to laugh. "Sorry bookie now lets get you over this fuckboy" she happily skipped pulling me along. This girl goofy as hell.

We stopped at my favorite place Charleys they had the best subs. "Can I get a chicken California a small fry and strawberry lemonade please" "Yea long as you give me yo digits" the boy grinned. He wasn't all that he was average. "Nah you good" I rolled my eyes. "Aight bet then $21.08" "Hol' up you trippin my food aint never that much it's always $12.62 don't play me scrub" Ieaned over the counter putting my matt burgundy acrylic nail in his face. He sucked his teeth and corrected my order I snatched my receipt and drink and moved so Breah could order. "Bitch you mean you could've gave him yo number waste his time 2016" Breah laughed. I laughes and waved her off once our food was ready we sat down.

"Ok so tell me again Cheyenne was on video slobbing knob. Like forreal how nasty can you be she tryin to hard now." I looked at Breah like 'bitch ok stop talking bout it' she got the hint and stuffed her mouth with food. We finished our food and began walking around again we went into Aldo and I bought a couple pairs of shoes and a necklace. I bought a couple pair of pumas and adidas and called it a day. Breah didn't really buy anything she wanted to wait and come back with Trey. Now Breah aint the gold diggin money hungry type, her and Trey would spoil each other it was cute actually.

Breah drove back to my house, once we pulled up I unlocked the door. "Trey babe where you at" Breah whined. "Im in my room big baby" he hollered from upstairs. She ran upstairs and atracked him. "Jas get yo friend she tryna kill me" Trey faked causing both of them to laugh. I smiled at them and went into my room closing my door. I took my new balances off and put them back in the box and sat my bags against the wall when I looked up several bags rested up against the opposite wall.

 I took my new balances off and put them back in the box and sat my bags against the wall when I looked up several bags rested up against the opposite wall

There was money on my desk as well.

I recognized the hand writing immediately I asked Trevor bout the gifts anf he confirmed my suspicion

I recognized the hand writing immediately I asked Trevor bout the gifts anf he confirmed my suspicion. I grabbed my uggs" Breah can I use your car please" I asked she was laying on Trey "yea sure boo girl yo daddy just need to get you a car and quit trippin" she shook her head throwing me her keys.

I ran down the stair and hopped in Breah camero. I sped down the street since Zay moved to our neighborhood recently. I knocked on the door and his mom answered" Oh hey babygirl Zay told me what happened and trust me I put my foot all in his ass. Hold on lemme go get him come one in" she opened the door letting me in. "Nah ma dont get him I won't be here long" i kissed her cheek and headed to Isaiah room. I opened the door and he was in the bed sleep, I  threw some money at him.

 I opened the door and he was in the bed sleep, I  threw some money at him

"NIGGA YOU THINK I CAN BE BOUGHT" I  Screamed. I threw the bags at him as well, "Hey chill out girl! You weren't answering my calls and ignoring me at school what else was I supposed to do" "Uh I dont know leave me the hell alone" I folded my arms shifting my weight to one side. "Look man I said I was sorry what you want me to do" he was now standing up and his dick was too.

Isaiah

Jasmine grew silent and was looking down I looked down confused at what she was looking at. I realized I was on hard, "you want it" I asked. "Man bye I'm not goin do this with you" she started walking backwards I walked towards her closing the door. I placed both hands on the door trapping her, pressing my hard into her she was trying not to bite her lip. "Baby I'm sorry" I kissed her cheek then her neck and down to her exposef chest. "Dont Zay" she quivered at my touch "shhhh" I lifted her shirt and kissed her stomach and sucked on her naval and piercing. I stopped at her tights she looked down at me with an uneasy look. I didn't care I picked that ass up wrapping her legs around me, laying her on my bed. I climbed on top of her kissing her lips I moved down to her the band on her tights  lifting it up and pulling her panties off.

I had to give her the best head she ever experienced in her life. Slurping her juices swirling my tongue around inside devouring her. She had the pillow over her face muffling her moans since moms was still here. Once she came she grabbed her tights off the floor and left. Yo she just basically fucked and ducked a nigga.

Jasmine

I let Isaiah eat this pussy so what? He really thought I was goin forgive him like that nope. I also didn't throw all the money just a few bills and I only threw a couple bags not all of them. I have to admit he has great taste and knows how to work that tongue. He still isn't forgiven.

I told him Dont do it but he hard headed. Though knowing me it was better to get head rather than some dick cause lawd that boy KNOWS WHAT HE BE DOIN.